Fox News Channel HD.

DMA

According to a press release by Time Warner Cable, on April 30th, in my area, Fox News Channel will be in HD. I don't watch Fox News, but I thought it would be of note here.

It'll be interesting to see what will happen, but I'll agree a number of the programs don't look like they'd be HD ready. The only items on the network which might be remotely close to HD ready would likely be America's Pulse, Studio B, FOX Report, maybe Special Report, and a handful of other programs which look like the graphics were likely built with quality in the first place (logo might be, could explain change of it a few months ago).

Still, it will be interesting to see what happens. Will the network actually consider shrinking fonts a touch, I mean, four words in a scroller is just plain stupid.

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder what 12 American flags waving in the background and on the graphics will look like in HD? ;)

It would look awsome. Sad enough FOX News Channel has decreased the amount of U.S. Flags in its graphics.

• 3 months later...
It would look awsome. Sad enough FOX News Channel has decreased the amount of U.S. Flags in its graphics.

This is simply a travesty.

If we don't have a network that shows the American flag in every single graphic anymore -- what's left for America's future?

Such a shame. Who can we trust anymore? AM talk radio seems to be our last hope for the TRUTH. Obviously it's just another sign of the stupid LIBERAL media taking over the SACRED network.

*GOD BLESS AMERICA .... AND ISRAEL*

Archived