WPIX transition to HD

NYNews

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As stated before, they launch HD this coming Wednesday. New graphics package will debut...something like CW11HD I'm sure.

Subtle changes to weather graphics too from what I see...seems like a constant work in progress. Who knows if they even push back the new launch date.

Yea, I've notice the different camera angles as well. The LCD that used to be in the middle between Kaity and Jim has now been moved to Kaity's left, or from the viewers perspective, to our right.

Yes, I noticed that as well.

I don't know about music. Just different graphics package. Same newsdesk and studio.

The launched CW from WB network on a Sunday. That's because they have time with no other show on a weekend day besides 10pm. Since last night's show, apparently they switched out equipment and stopped the conversion to SD.

Archived