WSPA Reporter Attacked

CircleSeven

[YT]PTP90IL9ylg[/YT]

This shouldn't happen like this. She was just doing her job. I know it's very devastating to deal with a lost of a family member. But why make matters worst by beating a human being who was trying to do her job? That's just plain wrong and I hope they spend a long time in prison.

Here's WYFF's News report on their website, which they were the ones to catch the whole scuffle on tape.

Incidents like this one get me genuinely angry. There is never, and I mean NEVER a reason to attack anyone, and even less reason to attack a local reporter. I hope those charged get the full weight of the law down on their backs.

I agree, the responsible should be locked up and punished to the fullest extent of the law. However, I just hope the reporter wasn't egging them on, though thankfully, in this case, it seems this wasn't the case.

Archived