The first newscast with it's own lyrical theme song?

Guest newscentre_australia

is that a standard newscast? it looks more like entertainment tonight rather than the evening news. anyway, i dont have a problem with vocals in a newscasts open, but i dont think it needs a jingle, like that one appears to have, it should be just vocals adding to the music. if you listen to 615's Alive on NMSA towards the end you hear some vocals, and i think it really ads to it. but it shouldnt jingle

Guest newscentre_australia

is that a standard newscast? it looks more like entertainment tonight rather than the evening news. anyway, i dont have a problem with vocals in a newscasts open, but i dont think it needs a jingle, like that one appears to have, it should be just vocals adding to the music. if you listen to 615's Alive on NMSA towards the end you hear some vocals, and i think it really ads to it. but it shouldnt jingle

Yup, that is ABS-CBN's late night newscast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived