Resynch Threads

RetroCirq

Hey guys,

Happened to notice since there was no Resynch threads, you remember when TMBtD resynched the packages for Telemundo using Frank Gari? Well, I did happen to re-sync WFOR's newscast with Frank Gari's Newschannel. If only they used the slogan,

"The MoraHori News Channel, CBS 4." works vice versa. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94Ecw6DLIQ4

We miss Antonio Mora here in Chicago.. Rob Johnson just isn't working as well with me. "Eye on Chicago" isn't the same either. WBBM getting rid of Antonio Mora was a mistake..

Enforcer NG1 would probably be a better fit for WFOR.

As a native Chicagoan, I too miss Antonio Mora and he was one of the best anchors at CBS 2. I know he will do a far better job at WFOR.

But I definately disagree with you with having CBS 4 jumping the Enforcer bandwagon. Yet their latest News Source Now update is kind of boring. I wished they would've stayed with the 2005 updated package.

As a native Chicagoan, I too miss Antonio Mora and he was one of the best anchors at CBS 2. I know he will do a far better job at WFOR.

But I definately disagree with you with having CBS 4 jumping the Enforcer bandwagon. Yet their latest News Source Now update is kind of boring. I wished they would've stayed with the 2005 updated package.

I personally felt the same way having every single CBS O&O use the same old Enforcer package as well. And here's the crazier part, WFOR did use a variant package with the same CBS logo, back when they were WCIX Channel 6 in the late '80s through the mid '90s [notably the Palmer News Package.]

As for Mora's experience as an anchor, him as well as Shannon Hori from KTVT brought a fresh face to WFOR. My attitude towards the news in general was more fluff and flash, but WFOR recently, started to show more light in the drab world of infotainment.

'Sides "Newschannel" is very Gari, but if the station can't afford Kalehoff, this is the ONLY news pkg I would use for the station. But personally, I would definitely use Kalehoff to compose a cool Miami news pkg, that is Anti-Crane!

• 6 years later...

I know this is going to sound crazy but have any of you ever tried resyncing a Canadian news theme with an American TV news open? I mean some of the Canadian news themes like the 2010 Global News Theme sound nice and I wonder how it would sound on a few stations.

I know this is going to sound crazy but have any of you ever tried resyncing a Canadian news theme with an American TV news open? I mean some of the Canadian news themes like the 2010 Global News Theme sound nice and I wonder how it would sound on a few stations.

I was thinking of making one of a Canadian station with U.S. themes.

• 2 years later...

Archived