Nudity may cost ABC $1.4 million (L.A. Times)

stevieboy247

I don't care about the fact that they showed it, NYPD Blue aired at what? 10pm on Sunday night or something like that? If it were shown at 7 or 8pm I'd understand. Most young kids are in bed by that time, I certainly never watched Blue when I was a kid...

People had a bitchfest because it was aired 9pm central.

Still, most young kids either:

A. are in bed

B. know what a butt looks like, seeing that everyone has one.

And no one complained when Dennis Franz showed his! That's the scary part.

What makes this proposed fine more ridiculous is that the episode originally aired almost 5 years ago and the show is no longer in production. If I was a viewer of "NYPD Blue", this moment would have been no surprise and I would simply move forward. Besides, everyone will find out eventually that life can be unpleasant sometimes.

What makes this proposed fine more ridiculous is that the episode originally aired almost 5 years ago and the show is no longer in production. If I was a viewer of "NYPD Blue", this moment would have been no surprise and I would simply move forward. Besides, everyone will find out eventually that life can be unpleasant sometimes.

Couldn't agree with you more. The show aired over 5 years ago. And its funny how something as little as that is inappropriate when they discuss even more taboo stuff on The View and on Jimmy Kimmel heck, even the Soaps are getting up there, lol. Talk about a ridiculous action.

Archived