International Video Thread

Guest newscentre_australia

• 2 weeks later...

This ID from ATeCe (Canal 7, Buenos Aires) was used between February and July of 1996.

It was short-lived, rejected by the station executives and the audience. I think that they would have given a chance to it, because it was superb by the time.

The executives were forced to reinstate its legendary logo, and here's the way they used to promote it.

Aside from the new look/set, Telemadrid is making big changes to its newscasts. They made some big hires in the last few months--they managed to poach Lourdes Maldonado from Antena 3.

On a side note, Informativos Telecinco also got new graphics

• Like 2

I know I've posted this a couple of months ago but new pieces of graphics from Canal 13 in Buenos Aires have been uploaded recently on YouTube:

These are commercials and promos seen overnight back in 2001, when the station was using some beautifully designed graphics mixing colored liquids and fire.

• Like 1

Here are some interesting pieces from Canal 12 in Córdoba, Argentina.

This ID was used for many years and emulated the Nine Network's legendary city and space view ID.

It was designed in Brazil at Rede Globo's Rio de Janeiro headquarters.

And finally, an opener for their noon news from Wednesday, February 14, 2001.

I'm in love with Eddie Sierra's works. He's like our Frank Gari. Most of his early themes for TV (late '80s-2006) reminded me, in some way, of Gari's.

I know I've posted this a couple of months ago but new pieces of graphics from Canal 13 in Buenos Aires have been uploaded recently on YouTube:

These are commercials and promos seen overnight back in 2001, when the station was using some beautifully designed graphics mixing colored liquids and fire.

And here's a transition between shows:

• Like 2

The late Ramón Andino reads the forecast and wraps up an edition of Canal 13's 1PM news from Friday, March 29, 1984.

(the segment starts at 1:02; part of the audio was deleted intentionally by the user to avoid copyright claims)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...