CBS2's "Too Good for Gridlock Rabbi" Story

NYNews

I thought the story was hilarious. I mean the nerve of this guy. He's not even a policer officer, yet he uses sirens and lights in his car. And the cameras caught him getting out of his car, removing the traffic cones to avoid traffic check points. The second part of this piece i thought was pretty funny, was that CBS2 actually used their chooper to spy/follow this man around town. I thought it was a good story. Did anyone catch the piece and your thoughts?

I seen the story last night at 11 and I thought it was pretty funny, that they are chasing and following this dude like they had nothing else better to do. But it shows how anybody can get some lights in their car and go around town acting like they are a cop..

I found it hilarious that he thought he could just apologize. "We all make mistakes, when I make a mistake, I apologize, and I'm sorry, I made a mistake in judgment" or something along those lines... so can I go out and kill someone then tell the cops "I'm sorry, we all make mistakes, can I go now?"

I found it hilarious that he thought he could just apologize. "We all make mistakes, when I make a mistake, I apologize, and I'm sorry, I made a mistake in judgment" or something along those lines... so can I go out and kill someone then tell the cops "I'm sorry, we all make mistakes, can I go now?"

That was the funny part of the story, and you know how most people run from the camera, no he stays and actually talks to Scott...

Archived