"Duel"

Guest cfif

Am I the only one who thinks this show is very confusing? I don't really understand the chip format and why it ends even if both still have chips....

And the constant pre-reveal commercial breaks are getting so annoying.

Think of the chips as betting chips. Let's say someone uses three chips and covers answers A, B, and D with D being the correct answer. They keep the bet chip on D and the remaining chips are put in to the final Duel jackpot.

The show isn't that bad. I'm shocked to find Mike Greenberg as a competent host for once.

Think of the chips as betting chips. Let's say someone uses three chips and covers answers A, B, and D with D being the correct answer. They keep the bet chip on D and the remaining chips are put in to the final Duel jackpot.

Thanks for the explanation! Maybe we're all too used to the simple "choose a case" sensation?

Archived