Good Morning America

jtgh922

Is anyone else enjoying the new music and graphics for GMA as much as I am? To me, the opening theme is so powerful. Its perfect for a morning show. And the graphics showing the differnt national landmarks is really cool.

I love the new music and graphics. In my opinion their graphics and set is better than the Today show. The GMA set has more of a warmer feeling to it.

I'm woried about Robin Roberts. This whole month she has been out a lot which is unlike her. I hope she is getting good rest.

She is not coming back until next year. She is taking a break to recover from her chemo.

From Don Kaplan at the New York Post...

ROBIN TAKES 'GMA' BREAK

By DON KAPLAN

December 18, 2007 -- 'GOOD Morning America" host Robin Roberts is taking the rest of the year off to recover from the effects of breast cancer and chemotherapy.

"I wanted to let you know that I have decided to take off the remainder of this year to allow my body time to heal and rest. I'm doing well and looking forward to spending this time with my family and loved ones," Roberts wrote yesterday on the ABC News Web site just before heading out for her sixth round of chemotherapy.

"After this one, I will only have two left to go!" she wrote.

"Diane, Chris, Sam and I just finished taping our Christmas show, and I am heading off to my sixth chemotherapy treatment," Roberts wrote yesterday.

"You have been there with me, and for me, every step of the way. I am humbled by your concern and compassion . . .

"Thank you again for your cards, letters, gifts and prayers. I also appreciate your many e-mails. Your warm, thoughtful words have brought me much comfort. Especially what many of you said after I shaved my hair. Y'all sure know how to make a bald girl feel good!"

Roberts was diagnosed last summer with breast cancer the same day she had done a report on former "GMA" movie critic Joel Siegel, who died of colon cancer in June.

Archived