Nick Gregory- 20 Years of Service @ WNYW

morningnewsfan

Recently on Fox 5 at 5 as well as 10, WNYW paid tribute to Nick Gregory as he celebrated his 20 years at the station. It really wasn't too fancy, pretty simple but nice. They of course created a piece for him and then Rosanna and Ernie mini-interviewed him on how he feels and then they of course rolled out a cake, and his family came out. It was nice to see WNYW footage from the past and comparing that to present times. 106.7 Lite FM advertised all that day that this event would air on Fox 5 as Nick does weather on that station.

If you watched it or have any remarks you can post them below.

-MNF-

Does anyone remeber when Nick was fired by channel 5 for about a week. The uproar was so loud they brought him back. Or am I just having a senior moment. Hmmmmmmmm would this work with channel 2 if we all write?

Writing to CBS 2 and asking them to reconsider any personnel changes would be as effective as writing to President Bush and asking him to withdraw troops from Iraq.

Does anyone remeber when Nick was fired by channel 5 for about a week. The uproar was so loud they brought him back. Or am I just having a senior moment. Hmmmmmmmm would this work with channel 2 if we all write?

Writing to CBS 2 and asking them to reconsider any personnel changes would be as effective as writing to President Bush and asking him to withdraw troops from Iraq.

I couldn't agree with you more on that, lol. ;D

-Vlad

Archived