CW Philly ALERT

tdrtv

WPSG ALERT for Antenna and Satellite Viewers: WPSG-TV, The CW Philly, is currently experiencing technical difficulties with our antenna. Our engineers are working to correct the problem as soon as possible. We will update both the CWPhilly.com and CBS3.com websites when more information is available. We apologize for this disruption in our service.

From CBS3.com

This post seems very, very familiar with a post on Radio-Info, written by none other than Julius May. I have noticed other posts written on this forum by "tdrtv" are the same exact posts written by Julius. Perhaps, Julius is back here again. ::(

WPSG ALERT for Antenna and Satellite Viewers: WPSG-TV, The CW Philly, is currently experiencing technical difficulties with our antenna. Our engineers are working to correct the problem as soon as possible. We will update both the CWPhilly.com and CBS3.com websites when more information is available. We apologize for this disruption in our service.

From CBS3.com

Is this a prelude to what'll happen a couple years from now when stations switch to the digi signal?

Yeah, you're the one obsessed with defending that stain. All I said was that the original post was similar to one from Julius on another forum. Well, now that I think about it, perhaps Julius found the post here and spammed it on the other forums. In the past, Julius has done that with threads I have posted...he will take it from R-I and post it on Lance's board. And ask people "what does you think?"

I didn't know that "tdrtv" had been here for a long time, based on the fact that I don't see many posts from him.

Get off my case.

tdrtv: thank you for clearing that up. Julius must be stealing your posts from this forum and posting them on Radio-Info and Radio In Spite because he's such an attention whore...and just can't simply stop posting, and posting, and posting...and spamming, and spamming, and spamming.

tdrtv: thank you for clearing that up. Julius must be stealing your posts from this forum and posting them on Radio-Info and Radio In Spite because he's such an attention whore...and just can't simply stop posting, and posting, and posting...and spamming, and spamming, and spamming.

You know, Shawn, in fairness, your constant mentioning of Julius May from Philadelphia, PA over and over and over comes off as very attention whore-ish too. I mean, I'm sorta with you on Julius doing more harm than good most of the time...the kid means well but isn't all there by his own admission, I suppose. But, instead of taking the high road and letting things you have no control over be, you drudge up the topic of Mr. may on this and other forums (the ones you mentioned and have proceeded to get banned from). Is one better than the other? I think not. If you wanna talk about the business, I'm all for it and I'm sure the higher up mods are willing to give you the chance, but if your posts keep making attacks at Julius (i.e. as you did when you innocently mistook a good buddy of mine for him as you did here, which I know you didn't know) or if you bring him in for the shit of it, I can promise you will be gone from here too. Keep it to the business, and away from J-May or else you may get typecasted as one who is no better than he. That said, Happy New Year! :p

Mr. Williams: you bring up good and legit points. I appreciate and respect your opinions. Thank you for your insight. All I was doing was making it known that posts from this forum were being posted on the other forums as well. Julius was the one posting them on the other forums. I assumed that TDRTV was Julius, but TDRTV corrected me...and I thanked him for clearing that up. I made a mistake, and I apologize for it. I assumed TDRTV was Julius, because Julius has been banned from this forum already...and Julius has returned uninvited to other forums he was banned from. When he was originally banned from Philly Talk, he returned almost immediately to that forum as "Jim." They never re-banned him though. I will never understand why.

I really don't give a rat's ass if I am banned from R-I. Their loyalties are to Mr. May (the alleged mentally handicapped contributor who does more harm than good in my opinion, basically because he's annoying as hell), and that's their stupid and unprofessional decision. That site is going to hell in a handbasket, just like it did under Lance's power as well. Lance's new nazi board isn't any better, just R-I has more visitors and contributors. The only reason I was banned from R-I was because I held Julius accountable for his outlandish claims and borderline slanderous comments towards various radio and TV personalities. I guess it's against the rules to ask Julius to provide his own opinions on the topics he generates. I am still waiting for R-I and Lance's nazi board to show me in their TOS where it's against the rules to ask Julius questions.

I have my own opinions about his alleged "retarded" state as well. Pretty much, I do NOT believe he has any mental handicaps, or anywhere near being retarded. If he was retarded, he wouldn't have the mental capability of multi-tasking like he does (for example, listening to the locally-produced internet radio show, while IMing the show's panel and demanding what they should and should not air...Julius has pulled this crap too), research every newspaper website across the country, and spam every message board he finds. I find it very strange that this guy admitted he's retarded (where legit mentally handicapped people do not know they are retarded), is in his mid 20s, still lives at home, doesn't work, says he can't afford anything (says he can't even afford a daily newspaper), but can afford a computer and Internet service.

I have always respected and applauded Julius' love and interest of radio and television (I have said this publicly quite a bit, but everyone conveniently forgets that), but that guy goes way overboard 98% of the time. His silly behavior is accepted on R-I and Lance's nazi board. That's their stupid, unprofessional, and childish decision to allow Julius to run amok like he does.

Thank you again for your opinions and insight. Happy 2007!

Archived