FNC Saturday Primetime

san

Does anyone know why FNC is constantly changing the Saturday Primetime programming?

The Cable TV Guide and the Satellite Guide listed shows and different shows appear. The Line Up was suppose to be on at 10 PM, it was not, Geraldo at 8PM, was not, etc. This has been going on for the past few Saturday's.

Thanks for any info.

San

Humm, Geraldo wasn't on in his timeslot? Well, to a larger extent, I don't think FNC's updated everyone on the schedule since I can't get my DVR to record News Watch since my Tivo doesn't say it's on at 11:30 a.m. PT but still at 3:30 when the extended FNL is. Really, I am kinda thinking FNC isn't updating these resources on what's really on.

I agree. Very strange. It's probably part of a strategy to place programs where they would generate the highest ratings, but it is really confusing for viewers.

Last night, Red Eye replaced The Lineup at 10 Eastern and JER/Beltway Boys were on at 11, while last week Red Eye replaced the two shows and Lineup was on at 10. I believe the usual Geraldo rerun aired both this week and last at 12.

Archived