FNC Revisions - Daytime Programming

clind

Once again, FNC appears to be screwing around with the creation of two new programs and shifting around of two different anchors to different positions. According to Inside Cable News (link), the network is creating another two hour news program entitled "Happening Now w/ Jon Scott & Jane Skinner" from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET, and moving E.D. Hill to Skinner's current hour (2 p.m. ET) with a new program titled "America's Pulse".

Personally, I kinda just wish they'd kick E.D. to the curb or throw her in some obscure opinionated program due to the point that she just isn't a news anchor, plain and simple. Also, for that matter, I'm kinda glad to see FNC refocusing on dual anchorship during daytime, the single form is just rather boring honestly. Either way, I'm not watching during that time of the day anyhow, but hopefully it will breath some life into the hours Fox News Live has occupied for probably atleast 6 or so years.

As long as they don't move Studio B.

Considering that 'Studio B' is no longer produced inside studio B (thanks to FoxBiz), I would not be surprised to see them rebrand the program. Unfortunately, by moving Jane to the morning it makes it that less likely that we will see a return of 'Skinnerville'. >:p

I think most of these changes are for the positive: it's good to see these programs get strong branding (Fox News Live is so generic) and pairing Jon Scott with Jane should improve on the staid quality of their solo-anchored programs.

I'm not a fan of e.d. hill, so it doesn't matter to me where she is because I won't be watching...

I personally think the graphics for America's Pulse look very nice. I'm not that fan of the Happening Now ones...

If have to ask though, does anyone know here I can find a compilation of both of them (graphics)?

Steve...? :o

I personally think the graphics for America's Pulse look very nice. I'm not that fan of the Happening Now ones...

If have to ask though, does anyone know here I can find a compilation of both of them (graphics)?

I like the graphics for America's Pulse as well, but the ones for Happening Now are just okay. Here's the compilation for E.D.'s show. I'll upload the other one later. There are some audio/video sync issues with this video.

[yt=425,350]TWfFQzEPDkQ[/yt]

Honestly skimming through some of the graphics for both, Happening Now has an interesting element with the octagons (not sure what shape they are) in the intros but the simple font intro is horrid, not to mention their L3 font is just weird. America's Pulse is rather bland also, just the text moving around, albeit crisp and FOX 3D style which I kinda like. Either way, from the little bits I watched on Tivo, I'm not a big fan of the new programming or styles.

I like the graphics for America's Pulse as well, but the ones for Happening Now are just okay. Here's the compilation for E.D.'s show. I'll upload the other one later. There are some audio/video sync issues with this video.

Thank you very much.

Archived