Weather Graphics

tvweatherman

Extended Forecasts:

KVIA:

KTSM:

Ha... WAVY's using those pictures of Santa for their 7-day.

Yep. Is WAVY's weather graphics system from Weather Central too? Where their hands are like the mouse on the computer?

Yeah, the meteo can put his hand on the chromakey and it puts the Santa pic up there, so it must be a system from Weather Central.

Like the thunderstorm symbol, sunshine, clouds, all of those that you can post blank maybe?

Well the posts above are screen grabs and from the station's web site as a "still" so it'll be hard to "get them" unfortunately... :(

These are not the icons you are looking for, but here's a web site I've bookmarked as my favorites of Weather Icons from various web sites:

http://www.jdawiseman.com/papers/trivia/weather-icons.html

I especially like the animated ones from "Meteo Consult" 8)

Hope this helps...

• 2 weeks later...

This is on rare occassion I can do this. I don't have a capture card nor at TV in my room...this was all capture from a video on WTVFs website. The webmaster must've forgotten to edit the video or stop it but it ran through a weather forecast and commercial. Again, this what WTVFs weather forecasts look like. Not all that they display on the forecasts were captured due to it being a breif forecast that this was captured from.

Here is what I have of that weather forecast.

7daypj8.jpg

my.php?image=currenttempsvm7.jpg

currenttempsus9.jpg

natnlcurrenttempsev7.jpg

skynetmurfreesborogx5.jpg

Archived