Seems like some WABC Personalities has gone MISSING??

morningnewsfan

We'll lets start with Lauren DeFranco and Michelle Charlesworth. I know both of them have just given birth so my question about that is when will they return?

However, some I haven't seen in a very long time, and Announcements concerning "missing personalities" may have been out and I missed it. 7online news bios shows they are still with WABC.

Where is...

JEN MAXFIELD= especially her

Nina Pineda- she's probaly just on vacation

So it pretty much pertains to Jen. She's been gone for months and I doubt she's been on vacation ALL THIS TIME, is that EVEN ALLOWED?

And Liz Cho is another one. I've seen her but she's out all the time lately. Is everything okay with her?

-MNF-

http://www.nydailynews.com/02-19-2004/entertainment/col/rhuff/story/482267p-405840c.html

That article may be of interest as to WABC Personalities.

Well its not like it'll be a "hard" day anyway. All that will probably be reported on is the events that happened during the day, overall it'll be easy and fun as well. Glad to see that he's paying tribute for his mother who passed away on December 2001.

-Vlad

Archived