FNC - Fox Report on "Another Level"

clind

Well, tonight was the launch of the refreshed Fox Report, and personally, the new look is definitely something different for the network with the new studio they're using. I'll upload some images in a little while, and I'm sure Steven will probably upload video, but anyone have any thoughts on the new style and studio?

Overall, amazing. L3's are nice... but only the ones with a subbanner. The crawler is kinda weird, but a yellow ticker is a good choice.

Conclusion:...When will FNC's general look get that nice of a make-over!!! >;)

I've wondered that too. Shep was on Good Day LA yesterday and said that "Studio B" could possibly be getting a different name. The actual studio B is going to be used for the FBN, and the shows that used to be in that studio are now using studio E -- F&F, Big Story, & FR.

Here’s the video: http://www.myfoxla.com/myfox/pages/InsideFox/Detail?contentId=4443834&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=5.2.1

I'm overwhelmingly disappointed how much FNC seemed to tone it down tonightm I mean, the intros back into commercials went back to the stupid drop-offs they've been using vs. the Studio B style with some style of the title graphic appearing. Ugh, I wanted the speed back darn it!

Archived