Jump to content

Steel girders for sets


Recommended Posts

I'm trying to put together a film project where I'd like to use a steel girder/truss-like design for the "set". Like the ones I circled in that picture. Obviously, I can't use real beams, but I'd like to know where I could get a "look-alike" so to speak.


Anyone know of materials to use to build this type of setup? I'm thinking to just use balsa wood, then spray paint it. I really thought I've seen pre-made truss sets for home decor, but I'm probably wrong.


Thanks in advance!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using TVNewsTalk you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.