FNC - "Big Story" > New Graphics, Set, & Co-Anchor

Steven

I really, really love it. I also can't wait till next week's Monday (new FOX Report)

I guess starting from the 24th, FNC will get new general L3s... atleast I hope.

@ Steven,

You're going to make a video compilation of TBS's new gfx like you did for Studio B's new gfx, right?

Humm, it does seem like another Studio E use, though it must be another corner or different angles since it doesn't seem to hold a F&F look in any way or form.

Anyway, the new graphics seem like an interesting move by the network, but my big thing is that they finally got a decent L3 and corner logo for the program, I mean, the Big Story - Big Whatever just works tenfold vs. the rising tower version. Looking at the one shot of the Fox Report studio (I assume ;) being built on ICN. it looks like the pseudo-glass block element things are going to be common place, and FNC might actually use large screens for backgrounds.

Here's the video compilation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdBOk6csC5Q

Thank you very much!

I've seen a couple of IDs beginning in it too... Steve, wouldn't it be nice for you to post also all the FOX News IDs in your collection on YouTube. There is very little to find on YouTube, maybe you would like to bring change to that.

Archived