2024 MLB Season

Georgie56

• 2 weeks later...

D'Backs sticking with MLB to produce/distribute their telecasts.

MLB will also produce & distribute select Spring Training & regular season games for the Padres & Rockies this season. These ventures will be branded with MLB's .TV moniker... i.e. Padres.TV/Rockies.TV/Dbacks.TV

MLB has hinted at plans to bring their own league-controlled DTC venture which would take over the television distribution rights for at least a dozen teams in 2025. This is expected to occur once the television rights of clubs affiliated with Bally Sports are reverted back to their respective teams.

21 hours ago, A3N said:

MLB will also produce & distribute select Spring Training & regular season games for the Padres & Rockies this season. These ventures will be branded with MLB's .TV moniker... i.e. Padres.TV/Rockies.TV/Dbacks.TV

I said it in the 2023 thread, and it came true—it was very expected when AT&T SportsNet started to not care about the Rockies because they sucked. Good decision to go with the MLB, considering Altitude won’t do crap because they “aren’t owned by Kroenke”.

4 hours ago, HSV cheesehead said:

So will Bally Sports be involved with the MLB this year? I know that they are out of the southwest.

Yes,  they have recieved a tentative investment from Amazon that *should* keep them afloat through the 2024 mlb season

• 4 weeks later...

Has there been any update as to if peacock renewed their deal with mlb to show games Sunday mornings/early afternoon?

Edited by JTT

A pretty big roast for ESPN on the scoreboard tonight in the Cubs v. Rangers game is a “win probability” for both teams, which change after key moments in the game, like a Adolis Garcia homer or a RBI single for rookie Wyatt Langford and UPLOAD COMPLETE. BOOT-UP CHANGE.

Uh, sorry about that. Anyways, here’s a photo:

IMG_0195.thumb.jpeg.e41b97b32c6d4c5cde8d1a834f469f8c.jpeg

Missed this during Spring Training (especially given that our Sportsnet carried the PIT feed on this game), but Sportsnet Pittsburgh has unsurprisingly commandeered the NESN Red Sox graphics too. The only difference being that the blueish tint on the NESN version was made dark grey like the Bruins/Penguins graphics.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...