Sue Simmons

PunditWannabe

To me Darlene is great! But getting back to the old bag of Sue Simmons? Puh-leeze! Never saw the pop that everyone raves about with her. If I were NBC, it's time to put the cow out to pasture!

Sue is one of the most overated anchors in the market.

Dag, thats really mean. Any how WNBC needs some younger faces but yet with experience. Not like WCBS who put airheads on the air. Does anyone know the ratings for WNBC 11pm newscasts?

I think they are beating good ol' WCBS for 2nd place. I for sure would love to see Jim & Dana anchoring News Channel 4 @ 11. That might happen with Jim if he leaves CBS 2. Dana as we all know, she sticks with CBS 2 for th e last 17 years.

I would love to see this:

Live at 5 [Full Hour, Get Rid of News 4 you] with Perri & Sue. [i think they did a good job last year together]

New Channel 4 at 6 with Darlene and David. [Give Carolyn Gusoff her old position]

Some weird combinations there, but I think Darlene and David have enough energy to make each other look good.

Dana Tyler anchor at WNBC? Please. She's been the kiss of death at WCBS. Ever since she joined that station, every newscast she's been on has had lousy ratings. Come on. You actually think WNBC wil replace the Simmons/Scarborough duo which is a solid #2 with a constant #3 and #4 prover? Please.

Dana Tyler anchor at WNBC? Please. She's been the kiss of death at WCBS. Ever since she joined that station, every newscast she's been on has had lousy ratings. Come on. You actually think WNBC wil replace the Simmons/Scarborough duo which is a solid #2 with a constant #3 and #4 prover? Please.

Oh yes, and my grandmother is a virgin. What else, the 9/11 attacks were an inside job? The kiss of death at WCBS has been it's incompetent management through out the years. Remember Dana didn't demoted Jim Jensen. She didn't fired him. Nor she fired Angela Rae, Roz Abrams, et al. And I was speaking in the sense of Sue/Chuck retiring. And you forgot that WCBS under Doctor's leadership got to be New York's # 1 Mid Day News. The fault of the ratings lag is of management, not the anchors.

Oh yes, and my grandmother is a virgin. What else, the 9/11 attacks were an inside job? The kiss of death at WCBS has been it's incompetent management through out the years. Remember Dana didn't demoted Jim Jensen. She didn't fired him. Nor she fired Angela Rae, Roz Abrams, et al. And I was speaking in the sense of Sue/Chuck retiring. And you forgot that WCBS under Doctor's leadership got to be New York's # 1 Mid Day News. The fault of the ratings lag is of management, not the anchors.

I wouldn't blame Dana Tyler for WCBS bad ratings. Ratings began to decline even when Jim Jensen was in the anchor chair. Ratings wasnt even better when it was Michele Marsh and Johnson so they they were fired. In all of that blame management.

Archived