United Football League: The Merger of XFL & USFL

Action Newsroom

I hope those buckeye players who want to pursue professional football opportunities realize there is more than one pathway to the NFL and that is the United Football League

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is the wrong place for this question, but I don't know where else to put it... Are the ads for the FOX Sports app managed by the local FOX affiliate? I need to know who to complain to, because the FOX UFL games are better picture quality in the FOX Sports app.

Our local FOX affiliate is Sinclair and I keep getting the same four ads for Full Measure (featuring the 15th anniversary of 9/11), The American Sports Network (now defunct), Tennis Channel, and an old season of So You Think You Can Dance.

Edited by hfiles