7 pm newscast

ThunderJay27

It's a possibility. It could go either way. 6 is somewhat hard to beat at 7-8 because it has Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune. Wheel is the top-rated syndicated show in America, and a 7 pm newscast could give it a good challenge. We'll have to see who they put on as the talent. 3 has Entertainment and The Insider. ET could give it a challenge as well because, like Wheel, it's been on for years. The Insider may falter, but Pat O'Brien anchors that show. Only time will tell, won't it?

Are we talking 7 to 730, or 7 to 8, because Access Hollywood is an NBC Universal show, so I don't think an O&O will be allowed to drop it.

that means jack (excuse my french) cause here in DFW, KDFW(a FOX O&O) airs Access Hollywood 3 times a day, while KXAS (a NBC part O&O) doesn't air it at all.

But to a certain extent, Access Hollywood in NBC branded, Maury and Jerry are not. And no offense, but letting a smaller market drop isn't the same as letting a larger market drop it. Access Hollywood repeats here on myphl17, after the NBC10 produced newscast. I guess it is possible they would drop it, or move it.

Archived