2023-24 Syndication News

Georgie56

2 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

When does this go in effect? Because I don't see any articles or releases. And its guide is not updated to reflect the change. 

Goes into effect April 1st. They're running commercials for it in Albany, not posting about it online though.

Edited by MediaZone4K

It's probably nothing more than something nobody would notice on air such as accounting issues for the pay period/time clock; also, the women's NCAA tourney is partly in Albany this year so with that going on they didn't want to switch things around during a big market event.

• Like 2

Not surprised that Sherri will be back I thought it be renewed. I think as along as Fox O&O keep Sherri in their lineups it will be on for years like Wendy Williams was in my opinion. 

3 hours ago, Megatron81 said:

Not surprised that Sherri will be back I thought it be renewed. I think as along as Fox O&O keep Sherri in their lineups it will be on for years like Wendy Williams was in my opinion. 

Cox isn’t mentioned, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that WSOC/WAXN won’t reup.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nelson R. said:

Cox isn’t mentioned, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that WSOC/WAXN won’t reup.

You expect a show to be a go for the next season for other station groups if the largest station group renews and gets the ball rolling, so don't expect many turn-downs for renewals with Sherri at all.

Edited by mrschimpf
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...