BREAKING: Tucker Carlson Out At Fox News Channel

Georgie56

Of course, all you lefties and rinos cheer, but here's what people on the other side are thinking. We know what really happened.

Screenshot_2023-04-24-14-27-14-099.png

Screenshot_2023-04-24-13-56-00-686.png

48 minutes ago, GoldenShine9 said:

The MAGA crowd is mad right now, they are saying "Done with Fox". I wonder how many will actually jump to Newsmax or OAN, or farther to the fringes?

Why wouldn't we when Fox has proven itself just to be another propaganda outlet for the military industrial state? 

• Haha 11
  • Confused 2
  • Concerned 4

5 hours ago, MorningNews said:

I can’t tell if you’re serious or joking? 

If you're referring to me, I am dead serious. People on the activist contrarian right don't trust the Republican establishment. Not at all. And they have earned the vitriol they get from our side. Fox is the mouthpiece of the establishment. ... Muh, comprehensive immigration reform. Muh, January 6th. Muh, Ukraine Ukraine Ukraine. Muh, free trade. People like me aren't in sync at all with establishment Republicans. Many of us despise them.

• Haha 3

I'm going to put this forward now. With Nexstar clearly having no morals, indicated decisively with them airing the LIV golf tour I'm about 95% certain that Tucker Carlson will get a show on NewsNation.

Edited by ABC 7 Denver
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Tucker doesn’t need to work another day in his life.  He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, so I would be stunned if he ended up on NewsNation to deal with the “confines” of cable news.

My best guess is that he goes independent with a podcast a la Megyn Kelly.  OR - he goes to Daily Wire or the Blaze.

• Like 5

Yesterday was definitely an interesting day. When the Dominion stuff came out and unflattering things that Tucker had said about Trump as well as antisemitic and misogynistic behavior amongst his tv staff, it made me wonder if his days are numbered. Fox News took out highly-rated Bill O'Reilly who was still their flagship personality at the time in 2017, so they were bound to take Tucker off if they felt like he would tarnish their brand further, so it didn't come as a surprise to me yesterday. For me, Fox News will find a heir for the timeslot, they have a stable of personalities that could take over the the timeslot and I have no doubt viewers will continue to watch as long as the pundits continue to say things they like to hear. Watching Fox News is pretty much a political pep rally 24/7, it succeeds because people cling to charismatic personalities that validate their world view.   For me, that Dominion trial should have proceeded if we really wanted to see actual damage to Fox News.

Also, Tucker Carlson is unfortunately prime to take on political aspirations in my personal opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if his team is already looking into that. He has a huge following and this situation makes him somewhat of a fallen hero in many people's eyes. So the media has to be careful and take things seriously, we don't want another Trump 2.0. 

Edited by tvtime07
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ttvn2000 said:

My best guess is that he goes independent with a podcast a la Megyn Kelly.  OR - he goes to Daily Wire or the Blaze.

Tucker seems to have a limited shelf life with his employers. His best bet at this point is to go Joe Rogan. And he will be every bit as big.

30 minutes ago, tvtime07 said:

Also, Tucker Carlson is unfortunately prime to take on political aspirations in my personal opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if his team is already looking into that. He has a huge following and this situation makes him somewhat of a fallen hero in many people's eyes. So the media has to be careful and take things seriously, we don't want another Trump 2.0. 

Political aspirations are for losers who don't have any other way of cleaning up. Tucker already has more money than he can count, unless he has the same kind of habits as his good buddy Hunter Biden.

On 4/24/2023 at 3:25 PM, DirtyHarry said:

Of course, all you lefties and rinos cheer, but here's what people on the other side are thinking. We know what really happened.

Screenshot_2023-04-24-14-27-14-099.png

Screenshot_2023-04-24-13-56-00-686.png

Why wouldn't we when Fox has proven itself just to be another propaganda outlet for the military industrial state? 

You guys can laugh at all this, and it's fine, but the second post comes from a guy in Seattle named Andrei Martyanov. He, Larry Johnson, Colonel Douglas McGregor and others have been telling you since last summer that Ukraine is getting its butt kicked. The mockingbird media instead has been spreading propaganda about how Russia is getting creamed.

Russia has been winning all along, they're just grinding down as much of the Ukrainian military as possible, but the media keeps repeating deep state lies.

See what I mean about the national media just being Pravda for the Deep State? That's why canning Tucker Carlson will be a devastating blow for Faux. They lose what little credibility they had in my circles.

Edit: You people laughing, remember this post.

Edited by DirtyHarry
  • Haha 5
  • Concerned 1