KFMB Debuts New Set

NotInTV

4 hours ago, NotInTV said:

BAAB5086-87FD-4B58-BF9E-9120512BCE77.png

914D5263-2795-4349-AACA-3FA10280E2F7.png

It looks like they also have a seamless stand up wall. I’m guessing they kept the grid 3x3 as it’s still fairly new. 

Just a minor nitpick, but it bothers me that the graphics don't extend all the way to the edges on this monitor.

7 hours ago, SFTV said:

It’s a nice refresh and nice to see they whole studio is being utilized. No more green screen and they brought back a weather center. Last time they had a weather desk was back in 2000 before the Local 8 Era.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkjFqV1JZR5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

They do still have chroma.

2 hours ago, SFTV said:

Ah in the secondary studio. I’m so glad they didn’t get that “desk” and kept the KCNC desk from BDI 😅

As much as I wanted a new desk, I do agree with you. Half of the problem with all the other Tegna sets is the desk. Just putting this BDI desk in it's place would improve all those sets.

• Like 3