Alycia's Love Life News Again

Jake

Okay, I know Alycia is hot (love the ankle tat), but why is her love life so interesting that the NY Post would park a photographer outside her building to catch hew boyfriend Chris Wragge of CBS2 in NY (think he was an Entertainment Tonight correspondant too) walking her dogs. They also note he spent the night, so they were camped there for a while. NY has real celebrities to report on. He's separated from local Playboy model Victoria Silvstedt.

One of the photos clearly showed the exterior of her building too, which I didn't think was cool.

To see the Post story and their slideshow...

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08262007/news/nationalnews/co_anchoring.htm

Okay, I know Alycia is hot (love the ankle tat), but why is her love life so interesting that the NY Post would park a photographer outside her building to catch hew boyfriend Chris Wragge of CBS2 in NY (think he was an Entertainment Tonight correspondant too) walking her dogs. They also note he spent the night, so they were camped there for a while. NY has real celebrities to report on. He's separated from local Playboy model Victoria Silvstedt.

One of the photos clearly showed the exterior of her building too, which I didn't think was cool.

To see the Post story and their slideshow...

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08262007/news/nationalnews/co_anchoring.htm

Well it is the nypost...........and should we care so much? AND it's spookie to have someone watch you come and go

Two things:

1: The NY Post can't be trusted because not only are they owned by the guy who runs FOX News, but in 2004, they incorrectly announced John Kerry's running mate (Dick Gephardt instead of John Edwards.)

2: Who cares who Alycia's dating? Leave the poor woman alone! She's had enough pain to go through. She doesn't need pictures of herself in a third-rate newspaper. She's smokin' hot. Need I remind people that she is a respected journalist with experience in New York, Miami, and Kansas. Just let her do her job and worry about more important things.

Yeah, it's over the line. She's not Lindsay Lohan, so there's no reason to stalk her. I think the high-waisted dress is just unflattering.

I don't feel quite as sorry for her, because in some ways she's courted the publicity with her personal life. She did Dr. Phil during her first divorce and she modelled her potential wedding gowns during sweeps before her second wedding.

Chris Wragge is legally separated, so not fair to slam her on that count.

Yeah, it's over the line. She's not Lindsay Lohan, so there's no reason to stalk her. I think the high-waisted dress is just unflattering.

I don't feel quite as sorry for her, because in some ways she's courted the publicity with her personal life. She did Dr. Phil during her first divorce and she modelled her potential wedding gowns during sweeps before her second wedding.

Chris Wragge is legally separated, so not fair to slam her on that count.

Well just because you did some things in the public light. (Dr Phil) doesn't mean someone can sit outside your house and watch you.

Sorry but it's just wrong.

I agree the stalking photog is wrong. I just think the public interest isn't, not after she's courted it. They could have ran the story without the pictures.

Anyone notice they called her the "Bikini Jorno?" Is that her new appellation?

Archived