KGW turns sports set into lifestyle set

PTVNews

I just came across an article on KGW.com about a new "lifestyle" show called Hello Rose City that they are debuting soon, and apparently they self-converted an old NBC Sports NW set for the show. Not a bad look, but lots of white....which usually doesn't look good on camera. We'll see.  I like the teal accents but those columns are weird....one is angled and the other isn't.

before.thumb.jpeg.1db55f8387cfa4dd9ebd2c8d40de8ade.jpegafter.thumb.jpeg.bbde8cb6d1996b4eac1b0b8f943af364.jpeg

Slideshow and info here.

Behind the scene video.

Interesting, but I guess it makes sense because NBC Sports NW had their office at KGW and used some of their studio space, but the network shut down last year.

After seeing the article I asked a contact about it and apparently the show is a pay-for-play sales driven show. 🤨 We'll see how long that'll last. Only so many businesses/organizations willing to pay when there are other similar shows in the market that will have them on for free cause they need to fill time.

• Sad 1