My Games Fever

abc7 Man

"My Games Fever"

I am making the assumption that is a MyNetwork TV network show. It is on My9 in NYC from 1-3PM.

It is the dumbest piece of (insert word of choice here) I have ever seen. Viewers call-in to win money by unscrambling celebrity names such as:

------------------------

RTOUCENY XCO ---> then they give clues such as "She was a friend" --- "She was on Friends" --- Then the host said "by the way, my name is Courtney"

ELM IBSGNO ---> "He has a passion" --- "he was in all Lethal Weapon Movies" --- "He has a movie out now named Apocolypto"

-------------------------

The most rediculous thing ever... Jimmy Kimmel had a field day with this last week.

it's a syndicated show probably getting a tryout on Fox's "My" stations. It IS being eyed as a primetime show for MyNet.

TBS and GSN air versions of these in late night, I believe. It's based on a viewer participation format that has gotten huge in the UK - ITV even created an entire channel for this stuff.

it's a syndicated show probably getting a tryout on Fox's "My" stations. It IS being eyed as a primetime show for MyNet.

TBS and GSN air versions of these in late night, I believe. It's based on a viewer participation format that has gotten huge in the UK - ITV even created an entire channel for this stuff.

Yep. Very similar format to what MYNT is airing:

TBS - Midnight Money Madness. Only survived the 8 week trial run.

GSN - Playmania. Currently airing.

WGN/Superstation(s) - Play2Win. Currently airing.

Archived