The team of Wragge and Johnson

cbs2idiots

Ok I came to my conclusion that the team of Wragge and Johnson is very weak, pathetic, inexperienced and just remind me of a high school show. Even though they took of Roz Abrams in which she is at home living it up with her millions of dollars, I mean they are better people they could have replaced her with such as Cindy, Reid etc.

Guest Junk Junk

I'm not from NY, so could someone tell me how Chris Wragge's last name is pronounced? (you know: spell it out phoenetically).

Thanks!

I really really miss Roz Abrams. And Mary Calvi. Mary Calvi has anchored only three times on the weekend since being replaced by Wragge/Johnson.

It's a shame that now even Roz's bio is gone. I hate when you see these promos in primetime for "Tomorrow at 5" with the two of them standing there like idiots talking slowly. Kristine Johnson falls over all of her words. I actually miss hearing Roz's voice with the strength it delivered. And Mary doesn't even report anymore. It's all just such a shame.

Rating increase in the demo 0f 25-54, Wragge and Johnson still sucks. Maybe people are just curious to see them then the honeymoon will phase out. Its like when Roz Abrams first came to CBS2 and in her first May sweep CBS2 News at 11 came in 2nd. After that the honeymoon was over.

Does anyone know their ratings for their newscasts? I'm betting on at least a 50% loss in their audience...

It is confirmed that WABC beaten them by 200%, WNBC also beaten them by a huge amount, not sure about WNBC's official count.

-Vlad

The uptick in the number of viewers has everything to do with their Judge Judy lead in at 4pm and nothing to do with Wragge/Johnson. It would have been intersting to see the numbers with Roz and Calvi at the desk since that would have been a better model to go by since they were together for a few months and it would have been their first major sweeps period together.

The uptick in the number of viewers has everything to do with their Judge Judy lead in at 4pm and nothing to do with Wragge/Johnson. It would have been intersting to see the numbers with Roz and Calvi at the desk since that would have been a better model to go by since they were together for a few months and it would have been their first major sweeps period together.

I could not agree with you more, Wragge and Johnson had nothing to do with their mild success. I guess after Judge Judy people are lazy to switch to another channel.

Archived