WNBC's Christmas promo

qwertywcbs

Okay, now I saw the the WNBC classic promo for the holidays of everybody out on the rink singing. The one I saw was an extended one (30-45 seconds). The only reason I bring this up is because I saw someone in the background of one of the shots singing (you know how the shots are more centered around whoever the television personality is? that kind of background). she looked A LOT like Roz Abrams.

I don't know. If anyone catches it, try to look and tell me if I'm insane and seeing things, or if it really does look like her.

Okay, now I saw the the WNBC classic promo for the holidays of everybody out on the rink singing. The one I saw was an extended one (30-45 seconds). The only reason I bring this up is because I saw someone in the background of one of the shots singing (you know how the shots are more centered around whoever the television personality is? that kind of background). she looked A LOT like Roz Abrams.

I don't know. If anyone catches it, try to look and tell me if I'm insane and seeing things, or if it really does look like her.

Saw the promo (you can watch all the different cuts of it at WNBC.com) and saw the woman you might be thinking of. It's not Roz.

I couldn't find them on WNBC.com... could you post a link?

Its actually a promo that can only be seen on TV, does anyone know the song that they are singing? If its "Winter Wonderland", then its the one from last year. Not sure if its the same song as I haven't seen it yet.

-Vlad

I couldn't find them on WNBC.com... could you post a link?

http://www.wnbc.com/christmastree/10517896/detail.html

Thanks a lot for this Edris! Great videos. Couldn't find the Roz look-alike though..

-Vlad

No Problem..

I'm assuming that everyone is talking about the short black woman, pretty much in the middle, on the back row?

It's not Roz.

I only had a couple of seconds to watch so it might just be me, but I didn't see Huff and Marshall or Sue for that matter. I know I only saw Cimino for a brief second. Yet, for some inexplicable reason, I saw Mosey over and over again. Good grief. Who's doing was that? ???

Archived