Viacom is dead, long live Paramount...

TheOneManHerd

As long as Paramount is the surviving company. 

Warner Brothers should have been killed off a long time ago, even before AT&T ran them further into the ground.

If they somehow get their hands on MGM, they can re-label all of the stuff Warner took over from Ted Turner when he kept their pre-1986 library.

• Concerned 1

2 hours ago, tyrannical bastard said:

As long as Paramount is the surviving company. 

Warner Brothers should have been killed off a long time ago, even before AT&T ran them further into the ground.

If they somehow get their hands on MGM, they can re-label all of the stuff Warner took over from Ted Turner when he kept their pre-1986 library.

Based on the article and the companies' respective market values, it looks more like WBD would take over Paramount should the deal come to fruition.

• Empathetic 1
  • Angry 2

21 hours ago, MD TV said:

"Direct from our CBSNN Newsroom in Washington, this is The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer on CBS"

• Haha 2

I would think the government would say no to WBD buying Paramount and Comcast isn't a no go even if they have to sell either NBC or CBS but I could be wrong. I just don't see the government syringing onto these mergers in my opinion.

Someone requested this subject be moved to this chat, so well, I’m gonna do it.

This morning (December 29th, 2023) at 6:00am EST, Dabl rebranded from a lifestyle network to a Black-oriented channel, primarily airing sitcoms from the CBS Media Ventures library. In addition, it discontinued streaming free as a FAST network online. The network is now managed by Weigel Broadcasting.

IMG_0166.jpeg

On 12/29/2023 at 5:50 PM, CoopInTheHouse said:

In addition, it discontinued streaming free as a FAST network online.

No wonder I couldn't find it in any of the FAST services I have on my iPad.

Edited by mre29