WAND gets the WDRB Graphics

CarolinaWxGuy

• CarolinaWxGuy changed the title to WAND gets the WDRB Graphics
4 hours ago, KS-IL-IA said:

The new logo really bothers me -- I see the point they were trying to make to parallel the W and the A, but it just looks like a bad stencil job.

They also dropped the 17, reverting back to just going by their call letters, something they did from the late 1980s till their switch to NBC in 2005. And the logo then was much more creative, with Illinois inside of the D!

8 hours ago, KS-IL-IA said:

The new logo really bothers me -- I see the point they were trying to make to parallel the W and the A, but it just looks like a bad stencil job.

Honestly I wish they'd go back to their old-style circle-7 looking '17'...and it looks blank without a mention of NBC or the Peacock. For all you know, it's the logo for a fictional TV station or worse...an HC2 subchannel farm.

15 hours ago, mrschimpf said:

Honestly I wish they'd go back to their old-style circle-7 looking '17'...and it looks blank without a mention of NBC or the Peacock. For all you know, it's the logo for a fictional TV station or worse...an HC2 subchannel farm.

I found a version of the new WAND logo that includes the Peacock, from their Facebook page.

90 WAND.png

3 hours ago, Yankees4life said:

I have. Their open is slightly better but the theme is still crap 🤣😂

And their marketing is just as bad.

7 hours ago, JCB4TV said:

I found a version of the new WAND logo that includes the Peacock, from their Facebook page.

90 WAND.png

Slant every letter or none at all! This looks like WA -ND.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/6/2022 at 12:43 PM, tyrannical bastard said:

It's almost like they tried to do this, without it looking like this:

image.png.5a34747466c320eafbdf2cddce040379.png

Reminds me of the Australia Seven Network 7 heavily slanted in some weird shaped box. 

Archived