Jeff Skversky out at 6abc?

TVNewsLover

13 hours ago, Mrknowitall526 said:

Did he actually anchor a broadcast or was this all just practice??

I was wondering that, too. I've never seen him anchor a newscast. The only non-news talent I've seen anchor on 6 was Ali Gorman a few years back. Also, although I didn't see it, Chris Sowers apparently anchored for part of the noon show a while ago after Gray Hall had a medical emergency on the air. But yeah, it is weird that he was anchoring in that clip. 

Looks like they’ve eliminated the third sports position according to sources. Wonder if Jamie will slide into the weekend position or if they’ll just have the anchors or random reporters do the sports segment.

https://www.crossingbroad.com/2022/01/jeff-skversky-resurfaces-with-local-basketball-gigs.html?fbclid=IwAR3PWBXqTJgTlMgcteakxjrdPd-6PryzQFoinMzjJIlnLy642NyxcZ77-nU

39 minutes ago, ddaniels20 said:

She was doing sports yesterday as well.

And in case you needed more proof, the commercials they've been running for Sports Sunday only mentions Ducis and Jamie now.

Wonder if she’ll be doing a Scott Palmer work schedule - doing weekend sports and 5pm sports three weekdays, with Ducis handling the 5pm sports the other two weekdays. 

Archived