FOX logo guidelines for affiliates

tvnewsguy1211

I know most networks have design guidelines for their affiliates on how they modify their station's logo(s). Though I am not sure about FOX; however, KKFX in Santa Barbara has placed the FOX logo in a very unusual spot that I have never seen before with other FOX stations across the country, correct me if I'm wrong, please. Wish I could reach out to someone at the network side and knab KKFX on this 😆. Who knows, maybe the network did approve this logo if they (KKFX) even followed what I would think would be such protocol.

Screen Shot 01-22-22 at 10.22 AM.PNG

Edited by tvnewsguy1211

• 4 months later...

I wasn't sure where to put this but If FOX wants to encourage its affiliates to update their graphics. I wonder If they could ask COX Media Group/Imagicomm Communications to update KOKI-TV FOX 23's graphics. This has been on this station since the ancient year of 2013.

20220601_230736.jpg

KOKI Screenshot 2022-06-01 22-05-24.png

vlcsnap-2022-06-01-22h43m19s989.png

Edited by Kenneth Kissel

56 minutes ago, Kenneth Kissel said:

I wasn't sure where to Put this but If FOX wants to encourage its affiliates to update their graphics. I wonder If they could ask COX Media Group/Imagicomm Communications to update KOKI-TV FOX 23's graphics. This has been on this station since the ancient year of 2006.

20220601_230736.jpg

KOKI Screenshot 2022-06-01 22-05-24.png

vlcsnap-2022-06-01-22h43m19s989.png

Actually KOKI has been using this logo and graphics since 2013 not 2006.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ScottSchell said:

Actually KOKI has been using this logo and graphics since 2013 not 2006.

I apologize, I was told buy another source that it was 2006. I have fixed that in my original post. These graphics still need an update badly.

We've still got stations with the searchlights, non-standard text (Boston 25) and some using the Fox logo vertically like KXRM, so I do wish Fox would give them some logo guidelines; though I do laud stations like KHON and WSVN to sticking with no Fox logo.

I don't really mind KOKI's logo at all (they do need a graphics update but it's a Cox station so don't count on it).

• Like 2

I’m thinking back to logos I’ve done at stations, I don’t believe Fox had guidelines. 

I think ABC is the only station that has any sort of attempt at co-branding guidelines. 

I’ll be honest though, there’s really nothing stopping a station from doing whatever they want (for the most part). 

• Like 3