VOTE! CBS 2 Weekend Anchor '07

former newsboy

So, who's it gonna be? I'm REALLY bored at the Westfield Topanga mall here in sunny California. I kinda moved here (LA) a coupla weeks ago, so I guess there's a silver lining for me at least in Alita Guillen's departure (but not really).

I'm over at the Apple Store, just killin time, hence, this poll. So vote, y'all! I'm allowing 3 votes max per person cuz I couldn't make up my mind myself and I figure this way, when all is said and done, we'll have ourselves a real winner. BTW, this poll won't close cuz it'll no doubt run it's course as these topics always seem to do.

In case you're wondering, I'm voting for Kristyn Hartman cuz she's pretty darn good and I feel better suited for an evening slot rather than mornings (she's a little stiff). Dana Kozlov because I think she's great alongside Jim Williams (maybe it's the whole WGN thing). And Suzanne LeMignot cuz she's been at the station a long time and I really don't like the idea of having 3 blondes on the same newscasts (Mary Kay Kleist, Megan Mawicke, and either Kristyn or Dana).

These are the leading in-house candidates vying for the job and the station is expected to promote from within. Even so, I left a choice for someone other than the names on the ballot, but if u have someone else in mind (inside or outside the station or market even) please name names! (I told u, I'm trying to waste time ;) )

How about Diann Burns for weekends and Joe before leaving puts Mary Ann Childers as the 5, 6 & 10 Anchor weekdays?

I was thinking the same thing but that will never work. Burns would rather leave the station than to be a reporter and a weekend anchor. Its all about the ego.

Archived