WKBW ditches the "Circle 7"

tyrannical bastard

• 4 weeks later...

An update....

For some reason, I decided to give WKBW a watch tonight online.

And they are STILL using the "circle 7" everywhere!  In their opens, for their news bug...it's like it never went away.  The only time I saw the new logo was on a promo for their app.

Are they having second thoughts on switching?  Or has 7 Broadcast Plaza really turned even more into a giant dumpster tire fire that grows by the day?!?!?!?!?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The news anchor seem dead inside. He doesn't smile at all. Sports anchor had the most life out of any of them.

3 hours ago, MarkBRollins88_v2 said:

Holy crap not only is her audio awful, but she couldn’t sound less interested if she tried… like… what?!?!?

Leading into weather it's mentioned that she's sick and at home not feeling well.

I noticed on the sports ticker the #BuffaloStrong still uses the circle 7. I wonder how long that will last.

18 minutes ago, MidwestTV said:

Leading into weather it's mentioned that she's sick and at home not feeling well.

Not to pile on, but she seems to be in several WKBW YouTube videos, and she just seems to be unbelievably lifeless and unengaging. Buffalo seems like way too high of a market, for her.

5 minutes ago, 24994J said:

Not to pile on, but she seems to be in several WKBW YouTube videos, and she just seems to be unbelievably lifeless and unengaging. Buffalo seems like way too high of a market, for her.

Getting off topic so I'll close with this, it's unfortunate if that's the case. Coaching/feedback can help that, but some news directors just don't do that.

Archived