KHON on Temporary Set

newsn8te

16 hours ago, MichiganNewsGraphicsJunkie said:

Again... really irks me when they have multiple font sets in place... is it really that hard to switch everything over to Monserrat?? 

Irks me when stations have their news open voiceover still going after the graphic reveals to the anchor on cam.... just sitting there waiting.

2 hours ago, PTVNews said:

Irks me when stations have their news open voiceover still going after the graphic reveals to the anchor on cam.... just sitting there waiting.

Or worse yet, the open resolves before the musical signature is finished. I know that's not as big a problem these days with a lot of packages using automated CG wipes but it still bothers me when I do see it.

We now have a designer... Another Nexstar/FX Design Group collaboration, as it was the case for WFLA, KRON, WREG, WNCN, WKRN and many other stations. As I told previously, these Nexstar/FX collabs have also allowed the Schroeder-designed sets to be less set-in-a-box and more in line with the FX sets, doing away with the infamous Dalek Desk and using more videowalls and elements related to each DMA and their culture, whilst retaining some cookie-cutter set elements.

Archived