WFAA leaving Victory Park studio

MarkBRollins88_v2

13 minutes ago, Al-SA-TX said:

If I were a betting man, I'd say the first week of February for sweeps.

The DFW market should be interesting to watch for next month. WFAA isn't the only station in that market getting a set change.

Who else KTVT, KDFW

It's definitely not 5 

I doubt KTVT will get a new set, but IMO, they need a new anchor desk (BDI CBS O&O Anchor Desk). KDFW needs a new set badly! I can't wait to see the outcome of News 8's new set in time for the February sweeps.

6 hours ago, TexasTVNews said:

I doubt KTVT will get a new set, but IMO, they need a new anchor desk (BDI CBS O&O Anchor Desk). KDFW needs a new set badly! I can't wait to see the outcome of News 8's new set in time for the February sweeps.

I saw something last year posted by someone who works at KTVT saying they were going to be getting a new set.

On 1/13/2022 at 12:54 AM, TexasTVNews said:

Don’t you dare call it News 8. TEGNA will have you eliminated if you try to hearken back to the Belo days.

Edited by MarkBRollins88_v2

16 minutes ago, MarkBRollins88_v2 said:

TEGNA will have you eliminated if you try to hearken back to the Belo days.

But weren't they #1 back in the Belo days? (break fourth wall, stare through camera)

Seriously- correct me if I'm wrong on the #1 claim, but the ratings were probably better regardless...

On 1/14/2022 at 1:06 PM, GodfreyGR said:

But weren't they #1 back in the Belo days? (break fourth wall, stare through camera)

Seriously- correct me if I'm wrong on the #1 claim, but the ratings were probably better regardless...

Yes they were. 

But once Gannett (TEGNA) came in… they wanted to put their corporate mark on the place and frowned on people reminiscing of the Belo days. 

TEGNA doesn’t want people to remember the days when things were better before they came in.

Edited by MarkBRollins88_v2
  • Like 1