2021-22 Syndicated News

On 10/9/2021 at 7:59 AM, Nelson R. said:

WJZY will be moving  up Young Sheldon and Big Bang Theory to 1 and 1:30 in TMZ Live’s spot. (Except reversing the two shows). In the past they have done the same thing with TMZ in place of YS at 2:30. (BBT at 2). Which actually sort of justifies the extra run of TMZ Live on WMYT at 3 (though WJZY could air it in late night). WJZY did air BBT at 1 despite the guide saying TMZ Live. I recorded to get YS. However instead of airing YS they joined TMZ Live in progress at 1:30! 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

WMYT ended up airing that episode of YS Sunday night at midnight. Someone must’ve seen this post. 😅

• Like 1
  • Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We're not doing this for every market. Everybody just stop, please.

This Page Six story sounds like nothing more than guessing from "sources". (Much of Page Six is a lot of uneducated guessing) Contractually what they are suggesting would be extremely difficult - if n

Pat Sajak isn't going to host Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy,  so there's no point in speculating what his sign-off would be. 

Posted Images

20 hours ago, mrschimpf said:

Wendy Williams is back on next Monday...but with guest hosts as she continues to recover.

Sadly, there gets to be a point where for her affiliates, DebMerc better just name a permanent guest host or give the time back. Guest hosts rotating in and out has only made the repeats they have age worse than most.

This could almost be like the Jeopardy! situation with guest hosts coming in and out.

I can't picture Wendy being happy about this, because if some hosts prove to be a hit, he or she could end up being a replacement for her

• Like 1
On 10/13/2021 at 3:22 PM, CLETVFan said:

This could almost be like the Jeopardy! situation with guest hosts coming in and out.

I can't picture Wendy being happy about this, because if some hosts prove to be a hit, he or she could end up being a replacement for her

I could see Nick Cannon taking over next fall. Would be easier to plan switching stations and all that. Not so much immediately. 

• Like 2