2021-22 Syndicated News

CLETVFan

Seeing some major changes to WMC in Memphis starting tomorrow, seems like they are moving around their whole daytime lineup according to zap2it.Ā 

Ā 

Old Schedule

11 AM - Live with Kelly & Ryan

12 PM - AN5 @ Midday

1 PM - Days of our Lives

2 PM - Kelly Clarkson

3 PM - AN5 @ 3

4 PM - AN5 @ 4

Ā 

New Schedule

11 AM - AN5 @ Midday

12 PM - Bluff City Life

12:30 PM - Draft Kings Sports Book Report

1 PM - Days of our LivesĀ 

2 PM - Dr. Oz Show

3 PM - Kelly Clarkson

4 PM - AN5 @ 4

Ā 

As far as I can tell, Live with Kelly and Ryan will no longer be seen in Memphis after WMC drops it.Ā 

Ā 

Also WVTM in Birmingham is moving their talk show line up around starting Sept 13th.Ā 

Ā 

Right now WVTM airs Kelly at noon, Days at 1 pm, Tamron at 2 pm and Ellen at 3 pm.

On the 13th Tamron will move to noon, Days still at 1, Ellen will move to 2 pm and Kelly will move to 3 pm.Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Working4You said:

Ā 

As far as I can tell, Live with Kelly and Ryan will no longer be seen in Memphis after WMC drops it.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Memphis is not the only one. Live! with Kelly and Ryan will no longer be seen in Richmond starting Monday because WWBT is moving TODAY with Hoda and JennaĀ from 11am to 10am. Also, the station will debut a newĀ 11am newscast called NBC12 News Before Noon. 12 About Town TodayĀ (their news and lifestyle show that is named after one of the station's longtime segments)Ā whichĀ debuted in 2019 (I think?) that replacedĀ the noon newscastĀ continues to air at noon.

Edited by tw-804
clarification

6 minutes ago, tw-804 said:

Memphis is not the only one. Live! with Kelly and Ryan will no longer be seen in Richmond starting Monday because WWBT is moving TODAY with Hoda and JennaĀ from 11am to 10am. Also, the station will debut a newĀ 11am newscast called NBC12 News Before Noon. 12 About Town TodayĀ - their news and lifestyle show named after one of the station's longtime segmentsĀ - that debuted in 2019 (I think?) that replacedĀ the noon newscastĀ - continues to air at noon.

You'd think it'd simply slide down to 65 or even 35.Ā 

24 minutes ago, ColtFromGulfcoast said:

You'd think it'd simply slide down to 65 or even 35.Ā 

I can see WRLH getting Live!Ā but right now they haveĀ The Doctors at 9am (until the 10th, will be replaced by Judge Judy repeats;Ā JudgeĀ Judy continues to air at 5pm) and Steve Wilkos at 10am.Ā Scratch out the other three because WWBT's sister station WUPV hasĀ Divorce Court and Judge Jerry.Ā WRIC still hasĀ 8 News at 9Ā and The 700 Club andĀ WTVR hasĀ their longtimeĀ local talk/entertainment show Virginia This Morning at 9am.

Edited by tw-804

1 hour ago, tw-804 said:

I can see WRLH getting Live!Ā but right now they haveĀ The Doctors at 9am (until the 10th, will be replaced by Judge Judy repeats;Ā JudgeĀ Judy continues to air at 5pm) and Steve Wilkos at 10am.Ā Scratch out the other three because WWBT's sister station WUPV hasĀ Divorce Court and Judge Jerry.Ā WRIC still hasĀ 8 News at 9Ā and The 700 Club andĀ WTVR hasĀ their longtimeĀ local talk/entertainment show Virginia This Morning at 9am.

I'd rather see 65 get it but that's just me.Ā 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Working4You said:

Ā 

As far as I can tell, Live with Kelly and Ryan will no longer be seen in Memphis after WMC drops it

Seems like WATNĀ could replace 25 Words or Less with it at 9am and put that on WLMTĀ but what do I know.

Edited by Nelson R.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nelson R. said:

Seems like WATNĀ could replace 25 Words or Less with it at 9am and put that on WLMTĀ but what do I know.

This is the same market that doesn't have Barrymore or Rachael Ray and is just now getting Oz back on the very station that dropped it.Ā 

Ā 

One would think WLMT would have been competent enough to run more than just trash talk repeats all day but it's whatever.Ā 

• Confused 2

Since College Football on ABC started this weekend, weekend syndies, especially access ones, temporarily leave or move to other slots.

Ā 

On WABC, Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune Weekend are airing Sundays at 4:30 and 5:00 AM.Ā In some years, they would air early Saturday mornings instead of Sundays. My friend won the WOF episode that is repeating on 9/11-12 and he never even got to see the whole thing the first time because WABC scheduled it after the final rounds of the NFL Draft and it got JIP'd due to overrun; now he and his family willĀ have to get up at 5:00 AM to see the rest of it a year and a half later.

Ā 

On WPVI, WOF Weekend is not airing at all for the season and J! Weekend airs Saturday nights at midnight or half an hour after CFB finishes. Unlike when they used to air Castle in that slot, J! airs in its entirety after the news rather than getting JIP'd (WABC does the same with Wipeout); Castle now airs at 12:30 AM and gets JIP'd after J! (I don't get why they don't mind putting J! Weekend in random slots but absolutely refuse to air WOF Weekend anywhere outside Saturdays at 7:30). Local weekend syndie FYI Philly (normally Saturdays at 7:00 and was the main reason J! Weekend wasn't carried until recently) moves to Sundays at 1:00 PM.

Ā 

WTNH, as they did in previous years, air J! and WOF Weekend Sundays at 1:00 and 1:30 PM during CFB season. WFTV in Orlando is moving them to 5:00 and 5:30 PM Sundays; last year, they also had those slots, but they were swapped, possibly because they would rather WOF get JIP'd after overrun from WNBA than J! at the time.

Ā 

By the way, we don't even know what rotation of episodes will air in the weekend runs or Daytime J! yet. I imagine WOF will be the usual random selection of eps from the previous season, but I wonder how much of J! Weekend will be Trebek episodes, and if Daytime J! will include every episode of last season or skip eps with certain guest hosts...

Edited by WheelWarrior
  • Thanks 1

I don't get why CW7 just uses court shows for stop gap until Sep 27 when Nick Cannon debuts they will air Jerry Springer then on Sep 13 it's court shows. Maury will move to 3PM on the Sep 27. TV Passport has Relative Justice at 2:30PM when the website says 12PM to 1PM. Storage Wars will be on weekends on CW7 Sat afternoons don't think it will be 3PM to 4PM thou since there putting Detroit FC soccer at 4PM Sat as they have aired a few of those games this year largely Sat night at 7:30PM.

Ā 

WXMI Fox17 The List will air at 12PM saw that on The list website guessing Sep 13 even know TV Passport has Steve Wilkos at 12PM haven't put You Bet Your Life at 7:30PM for Sep 13. I wonder if Steve Wilkos will be moving on Fox17 or a new channel? I knew that The List was going to move since no place to put it on the weekend since it's football season college & NFL.

Another tweak to WAXNā€™s weekday schedule starting the 20th. Law and Order: SVU (and yes it also airs on Monday nights on WMYT as part of MyNet)Ā replaces The First 48 at 2am but as I mentioned earlier The First 48 will air on weekends.Ā 
Ā 

If Iā€™m not mistaken didnā€™t Law and Order: SVU just leave daily strip syndication a few years ago? WMYT was airing it but dropped it.

Ā 

Edited by Nelson R.

The CW+ never updated its online schedule. Here is the current lineup according to WNNE in Burlington, VT.

Ā 

New shows: Highway Thru Hell, Divorce Court, The Liquidator, Moviefone TV (debut), MacGyver

Gone shows: Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, Jerry Springer, Seinfeld, SSN Sports, Nightwatch

Increased runs: American Ninja Warrior (now airing weekdays in addition to 3 weekend runs)

Reduced runs: Judge Jerry (4 to 3 weekday), To the Rescue (2 to 1 weekend), Made in Hollywood (2 to 1 weekend)

Ā 

WEEKDAYS (CHANGES IN BOLD)

6:00 AM - Highway Thru Hell (formerly Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? x2)

7:00 AM - Divorce Court (formerly Judge Jerry)

7:30 AM - Judge Jerry

8:00 AM - Steve Wilkos x2

10:00 AM - Maury x2

12-2 PM - [Local]

2:00 PM - black-ish x2 (formerly Judge Jerry x 2)

3:00 PM - Judge Jerry x2 (formerly Jerry Springer)

4:00 PM - Divorce Court x2 (formerly The Goldbergs x2)

5:00 PM - Steve Wilkos (formerly black-ish x2)

6:00 PM - Bob's Burgers x2

7:00 PM - Family Guy x2

8-10 PM - [CW Primetime]

10:00 PM - The Goldbergs x2 (formerly Seinfeld x2) [10:00 preempted in some markets by sister station newscast]

11:00 PM - Schitt's Creek x2

12:00 AM - American Ninja Warrior (formerly Steve Wilkos)

1:00 AM - The Liquidator (formerly SSN Sports)

1:30-6 AM - [Local]

Ā 

SATURDAY (CHANGES ONLY)

4:00 PM - American Ninja Warrior (formerly To the Rescue and SSN Sports)

5:00 PM - Bloodline Detectives (formerly American Ninja Warrior)

6:00 PM - Bob's Burgers (formerly Central Ave)

6:30 PM - Family Guy (formerly Central Ave)

7:00 PM - Central Ave x2 (formerly Family Guy x2)

8-10 PM - Movie (formerly Nightwatch and Bloodline Detectives)

10:00 PM - The Goldbergs (formerly Seinfeld) [Preempted in some markets by sister station newscast]

Ā 

SUNDAY (CHANGES ONLY)

1:00 PM - Moviefone TV [NEW SERIES] (formerly Made in Hollywood)

5:00 PM - Highway Thru Hell (formerly The Goldbergs x2)

6:30 PM - Family Guy (formerly Bob's Burgers)

7:00 PM - MacGyver (formerly Nightwatch)

10:00 PM - The Goldbergs (formerly Seinfeld) [Preempted in some markets by sister station newscast]

Ā 

Edited by WheelWarrior
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, WheelWarrior said:

10:00 PM - The Goldbergs x2 (formerly Seinfeld x2) [10:00 preempted in some markets by sister station newscast]

Hopefully these stations will air the primary run at 10:30 if they only air one run during the weekĀ and will still air two runs on the weekendĀ because both of the weekend episodes are the primary run from during the week (usually the first episode that affiliates air). Otherwise the episodeĀ schedule willĀ be way out of whack. WLFL is one station that only airs the primary run.

Ā 

I checked and WWAY DT3 Ā (a CW+ station) is airing the primary run weekdays at 1:30am.

Edited by Nelson R.

On 9/4/2021 at 12:12 AM, Nelson R. said:

Jason Harper confirms that Good Day Charlotte expands to 4am to 10am starting Tuesday. Rachael Ray moves to 10am and 25 Words or Less moves to 11am and 11:30, but only 11:30 for three days. You Bet Your Lifeā€™s preview show airs Friday at 11:30 and the regular show airs starting the 13th in that time slot, with the secondary run at 12:30am. 25 Words Or Less secondary run moves to 1am starting Monday night the 13th/Tuesday morning the 14th.Ā 
Ā 

Also it appears Access Hollywood is being dropped and not sure any other Charlotte station is picking it up. It was listed on WMYT at 1:30am on zap2it, but then changed to an informercial.

Ā 

C49588B9-0818-4476-9801-56E7128E0DEF.png

C9B3B93E-E7A5-413C-A5E0-1191BC0B6E03.png

Access Hollywood will remain in WJZY & WMYT in the overnights

The Milwaukee shiftsā€¦.

Ā 

WITI: You Bet Your Life premieres 9/13 at 10:35pm (pushing the 2xSeinfeld/Extra/Access Hollywood block back a half-hour); the second run of the show replaces an Extra encore at 2:35am

Interestingly, theyā€™re sticking with the Judge Judy encores at noon and 3pm/3:30pm for the time beingĀ 

Ā 

WISN and WTMJ: no changes at the moment

Ā 

WDJT: on weekend late-nights, NCIS, NCIS: New Orleans and one run of The Andy Griffith Show are replaced by Bull, S.W.A.T. and SEAL Team starting 9/18 and 9/19

Ā 

WVTV: Chicago Fire replaces The CW run of Jerry Springer at 1pm beginning 9/20

Ā 

WMLW: MacGyver premieres 9/18 with a double run starting at 10am

A third run of The Big Bang Theory is added at 4:30pm starting 9/13, which will serve as the lead-in to Young Sheldon when it launches 9/27. Ā This triggers a lot of shifts to the usual evening/late-night comedy blocks (Modern Familyā€™s hour blockĀ shifts up a half-hour to 3:30pm, Black-ish moves back an hour to 11pm when SVU starts 9/20 at 10pm, Mom is cut to a single weekday run at 3pm, still no word where Mike & Molly lands after YS takes its slot onĀ 9/27)

Is Kelly Clarkson's show not popular? I see WPXI in Pittsburgh is moving her to 3AM.Ā 

Ā 

For awhile it seemed like Ch 11 wasn't going to air the Judge Judy repeats (they always won 4pm) but it seems like they chickened out and will carry the repeats at 3pm moving Days to 1, its been at 3pm here since the mid 90s.

Edited by Superdude
Add
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Nelson R. said:

Not after this week according to zap2itĀ 

9312478B-3CB9-4E41-BB06-01AE1CFBC993.png

Go look it up on FOX46Ā website. It's listed on TitanTV via the FOX46 website. I never look up their or any Fox affiliates' schedule through Zap2it

Edited by jero23

33 minutes ago, jero23 said:

Go look it up on FOX46Ā website. It's listed on TitanTV via the FOX46 website. I never look up their or any Fox affiliates' schedule through Zap2it

Titan TV and zap2it sometimes differ. Weā€™ll see.

Edited by Nelson R.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Superdude said:

Is Kelly Clarkson's show not popular? I see WPXI in Pittsburgh is moving her to 3AM.Ā 

Ā 

That's when they aired it the first season too then moved it to daytime last season. Weird. There's about 4 or 5 stations that are airing it overnight still among them isĀ Des Moines that has had it at 12:35am since the debut.