2021-22 Syndicated News

CLETVFan

12 hours ago, ColtFromGulfcoast said:

KARE at 11. But then KARE is losing Drew Barrymore to WUCW.

At least in the Twin Cities

12 hours ago, GodfreyGR said:

Any word where Kelly and Ryan are going in MN? Hubbard is doing local at 9AM on KSTP/WDIO/KAAL beginning 9/7...

https://kstp.com/news/locally-produced-minnesota-live-program-kstp-tv-schedule/6221771/?cat=12157

Such an overkill with News on KSTP- They have the Twin Cities Live from 3-4PM-ish? Maybe they're moving it to KSTC 45?

7 hours ago, Breaking News said:

Maybe they're moving it to KSTC 45?

Nope- @ColtFromGulfcoast got it... KARE is promoting K&R Moving to their station through giveaways at the MN State Fair. Hubbard is going big on news in Market 15- Now it's going to be

4:30-7 (KSTP)

7-9 (45)

9-10 (KSTP)

11-12 (KSTP)

12-1 (45)

3-5 (KSTP)

6-7 (KSTP)

9-10 (45)

10-10:35 (KSTP)

Uffda. Somewhere in there, ABC gets to put their programming.

Jury is still out K&R on Duluth and Southern MN... Gray just landed new stations in each market...

Not much in Cleveland other than WBNX's big changes.  

Other than an extra People's Court replacing Springer on WUAB, there is WJW sticking with Judge Judy reruns at 3 and 3:30pm and WKYC switching Ellen and Dr. Phil.  Ellen will now air at 3 and Dr. Phil moves to 4.

11 hours ago, justin2kx said:

-WNYW: TMZ (1st run) moves back to 6:30p from 7:30 to make room for You bet your life.

25 words or less (2nd run) at 1a

Currently, the 12:30 PM airing of 25WOL is the secondary run, and the 6:30 PM is the primary. With this change, hopefully the 12:30 becomes the primary.

Also, as with many of the other WNYW/WWOR syndies that have two runs, both runs of YBYL are annoyingly listed as the same episode even though they probably aren't since they're numbered S1 E1, E3, E5, etc. with odd numbers.

On 8/14/2021 at 8:35 PM, Nelson R. said:

Looks like WJZY is getting a double run (of YS) at 7 and 7:30. Judging from the earlier promo I thought they would keep their BBT run at 7:30.

Now I’m not so sure. WJZY has recently run another “BBT at 7:30” promo. So maybe 7 on WJZY and 7:30 on WMYT? But that would mean YS and BBT would be going head to head between the stations. That should not be allowed. Especially between two duopoly stations.

Edited by Nelson R.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

In Yakima, Divorce Court moved to CW+ (KIMA-DT2) with a single 1PM run, next to Judge Jerry.

Meanwhile, KONG in Seattle will air Storage Wars at 3:30PM weekdays, and KZJO (JoeTV) will air The Jason Show at noon weekdays. He comes from KMSP...is this only Fox/MNTV O&Os airing this, or will it be offered to other stations?

Will Storage Wars be uncleared in Yakima? According to my calculations, and Dave Hester's famous catchphrase...YUUUUUP!

Edited by VHSgoodiesWA

9 minutes ago, KS-IL-IA said:

They had tried to syndicate it nationally a few years ago, IIRC. It currently is on Fox stations in Minnesota and WIsconsin.

I remember that. 

I still think that, along with WTXF's The Q could take off. I picture those two as Fox's Answer to Kelly and Ryan.

KMSS and KCWX or KMYS would do really well if they were to have those two shows on their lineup.

I could see a few Fox O&Os letting the competition have them though due to no room for reasonable scheduling.

Does anyone know if The First 48 will be back in syndication this fall? It's disappeared from a couple of schedules.

Also, will Couples, Personal Injury and Protection Court(s) still be distributed, even though there are no new episodes? (I did see that Paternity Court is still circulating, at least on WBNX in Cleveland.)

3 minutes ago, KS-IL-IA said:

Does anyone know if The First 48 will be back in syndication this fall? It's disappeared from a couple of schedules.

Also, will Couples, Personal Injury and Protection Court(s) still be distributed, even though there are no new episodes? (I did see that Paternity Court is still circulating, at least on WBNX in Cleveland.)

All are still airing in Charlotte as far as I know  except for Protection Court. WMYT is replacing that with an extra run of Divorce Court. WAXN’s only change is Storage Wars in place of Impractical Jokers at 5:30am.

WFLD FOX32 had a similar show to 'The Q' that launched a few years ago, called 'Later with Leon.' Hosted by Chicago radio host Leon Rogers, his 11:30pm talk/commentary/commentary show got shelved in the pandemic. He was a previously a longtime contributor to 'Windy City Live,' and returned this year for a few appearances before that program's end. He still lists his namesake show on his socials, but I doubt I rated well enough to bring it back, a year and a half later.

6 hours ago, KS-IL-IA said:

First 48 is continuing on WLNY with its same "delay all five episodes to weekends" scheduling: Saturdays 4p, Sundays 2a, 4p, Mondays 1a, 2a.

Couples is reduced to one run on WPIX starting 9/13, but it will continue.

Protection Court is ending on WLNY Friday 9/10. It is being replaced with Relative Justice.

Paternity Court is still running on WLNY, but will be reduced from three runs to just one. Previously, it aired weekdays at 4:30a, 5:30a, and 1p. This changes to just one airing at 5:30a starting 9/13.

• Haha 2

Jason Harper confirms that Good Day Charlotte expands to 4am to 10am starting Tuesday. Rachael Ray moves to 10am and 25 Words or Less moves to 11am and 11:30, but only 11:30 for three days. You Bet Your Life’s preview show airs Friday at 11:30 and the regular show airs starting the 13th in that time slot, with the secondary run at 12:30am. 25 Words Or Less secondary run moves to 1am starting Monday night the 13th/Tuesday morning the 14th. 

Also it appears Access Hollywood is being dropped and not sure any other Charlotte station is picking it up. It was listed on WMYT at 1:30am on zap2it, but then changed to an informercial.

C49588B9-0818-4476-9801-56E7128E0DEF.png

C9B3B93E-E7A5-413C-A5E0-1191BC0B6E03.png

Edited by Nelson R.

WCCB weekend changes starting September 18 according to zap2it:

Friends had previously been on from 3-6pm on Saturdays. Now starting the 18th it is only on from 3-4. Mom is now on from 4-5 and Blackish is on from 5-6pm. Don’t know if that is permanent.

S.W.A.T. replaces Mom from 7-8pm.

Back to back episodes of MacGyver replace Friends from 11pm-1am (saw the second episode when searching for upcoming episodes).

Friends will air overnight that Saturday night the 18th/Sunday morning the 19th from 1am-3am (that might be temporary) and it will still air from 3pm-6pm on Sunday the 19th as usual (searched for the program).

Some schedule changes in Houston, TX to talk about, according to Zap2It:

• On KTXH My 20 Vision, "Judge Judy" replaces the 2nd run of "Divorce Court" at 2:30pm on September 6th (and on the 13th, another run of "Judge Judy," moving DC to KRIV FOX 26 at 1:30am) and the two extra runs of "Family Feud" move up to 6pm and 6:30pm, shifting "Modern Family," the three runs of "The Big Bang Theory," "Schitt's Creek," "2 Broke Girls," and "The Simpsons" down an hour.
  • "You Bet Your Life" with Jay Leno will air on KRIV at 6:30pm and 11:30pm, starting Sept. 13.
  • "Relative Justice" will air on KIAH CW39 at 12 noon, also starting September 13, moving the single run of "Judge Jerry" to 5am (yes, 5am) only for now.
  • Syndicated reruns of "S.W.A.T." will air on CW39 starting September 18.
  • Thanks 1

WPSG will get MacGyver Saturdays at 5p starting the 18th. Major Crimes moves to 4p, pushing Monk to Sunday at 5p only. 

WPHL gets S.W.A.T. Saturdays at 3p and Sundays at 1a. Currently, a movie airs from 2p to 4:30p Saturdays, so I don't know how that schedule will change; the 1a run replaces Cheaters.

Bull will air twice on Sundays; 1:05a on KYW (replacing NCIS: New Orleans... don't know where that moves, but it already airs Saturdays at 9p on WPSG), and 6p on WPSG (replaces infomercials; filler since Millionaire has left syndication).

SEAL Team also airs twice; Saturdays at 6p on WPSG (also replaces infomercials) and Sunday at 12:05a on KYW (replaces NCIS; again, I don't know where this moves... although WPSG also airs it, they run it Saturday nights so eventually it will have to move).

No clearance for The Good Doctor.

30 minutes ago, phillynewslover said:

WPSG will get MacGyver Saturdays at 5p starting the 18th. Major Crimes moves to 4p, pushing Monk to Sunday at 5p only. 

WPHL gets S.W.A.T. Saturdays at 3p and Sundays at 1a. Currently, a movie airs from 2p to 4:30p Saturdays, so I don't know how that schedule will change; the 1a run replaces Cheaters.

Bull will air twice on Sundays; 1:05a on KYW (replacing NCIS: New Orleans... don't know where that moves, but it already airs Saturdays at 9p on WPSG), and 6p on WPSG (replaces infomercials; filler since Millionaire has left syndication).

SEAL Team also airs twice; Saturdays at 6p on WPSG (also replaces infomercials) and Sunday at 12:05a on KYW (replaces NCIS; again, I don't know where this moves... although WPSG also airs it, they run it Saturday nights so eventually it will have to move).

No clearance for The Good Doctor.

Seems Bull and Seal Team are basically replacing NCIS and NCIS: New Orleans, as I can’t find any listings for the latter two during that timeframe. Same case for WCBS, Bull airs Saturday at 1:05am and Sunday at 2:05am, Seal Team gets Saturday at 12:05am and Sunday at 1:05am

MacGyver is going to WWOR Saturdays at 7pm, replacing a run of Central Ave. Same for Law and Order SVU, its weekday strip starts 9/20 at 11am.

S.W.A.T. is going to WPIX on Saturday Afternoons (First week is airing back to back 2:30pm and 3:30pm)

No listings for The Good Doctor in NY either.

WCIU & WMEU has released its fall schedule. I'll state a few notes:

• Since Tamron Hall moved to WLS, Steve Wilkos returns to its old 10am timeslot. Tamron's 8pm repeat is being replaced with syndie repeat of Jerry Springer (which was moved from 9pm)
  • And since the CW airings of Jerry Springer have halted, the second airings of The People's Court return to its 1pm slot (the main eps air at 4pm).
  • Repeats of Judge Judy will air at 5pm. (Looks like WBBM will keep the Judy repeats (I guess for now) at 4pm.)
  • Since the network will program Saturday night, there'll be no more super long Animation Block. But they'll be a shorter block of Family Guy & Bob's Burgers at 11pm & Midnight, respectively.
  • And Litton's One Magnificent Morning block will be split. The first two hours will air on WCIU (8-10am). And the third hour will air on WMEU (10-11am).

For WLS, Tamron's repeat will air at 1:40am replacing the Kelly & Ryan repeat, which will move to 12:07am (replacing the Windy City Live repeat). The rest of the overnight lineup stays a status quo.

And WGN, we knew Rachael Ray was moving to the afternoons, but didn't know the timeslot until now. It'll air at 1pm, after the midday news. That will begin on the 13th, as new 10am local program Daytime Chicago debuts.

WMYD will air MacGyver at 6 PM on Saturdays, replacing Storm of Suspicion (and thus prone to potential preemptions for a few Saturdays per year for Detroit City FC broadcasts).

WWJ will be airing Bull twice, 12:30 AM on Saturdays and 1 AM on Sundays. They will also be airing SEAL Team twice, 11:30 PM on Saturdays and midnight on Sundays.

Zap2It had no listings for syndicated SWAT and The Good Doctor.