2021-22 Syndicated News

CLETVFan

2 minutes ago, VHSgoodiesWA said:

KSTW CW11 in Seattle, but no pick-up in Yakima/Tri-Cities. A lot of new syndicated shows go uncleared in this small market. I don't mind, it's another court show I don't have to see, but on the other hand, Access Hollywood has gone uncleared in this market for some 10 to 15 years and counting...

It didn’t get picked up in Wilmington, NC either.

Edited by Nelson R.

According to zap2it You Bet Your Life will be airing at 11:30 am and 12:30 am on WJZY, and 8 and 8:30pm on WMYA. The interesting thing about WMYA is that means they must be bumping their MyNet programming into late night. They have WLOS’ 10pm news and then they will probably air the evening National Desk after that so I guess they will clear MyNet from midnight to 2am? 

As for WJZY the second airing of 25 Words or Less moves from 11:30 am to 1am. It will no longer be a full hour.

BD75BB89-74FD-49A4-B9BF-B11D0E5AC39A.png

Edited by Nelson R.

You Bet Your Life gets access prime on WXMI Fox17 at 7:30PM that is a first time they have aired a game show in access prime as that has always been where sitcoms have been on. Modern Family will only be seen in lat-night I don't know if it will still air 2EPS or just 1 second run of Modern Family is on at 1AM as I have said many times. Relative Justice CW7 will air at 12PM to 1PM.

I thought that CW Daytime would run until Sep 10 from TVPassport has Jerry Springer at 3PM which must be syndie edition Maury is moving to 2PM if TVPassport is right.

WPSG gets Relative Justice at 10a and 11a; Lauren Lake’s Paternity Court and Supreme Justice currently air in those slots.

UPDATE: WTXF will be airing You Bet Your Life at 7:30p (against Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, Wheel of Fortune, Family Feud, and The Goldbergs...). TMZ currently airs in that slot, with a second run at midnight; they could probably push the primary run to midnight, or move it back to 7p, moving Dish Nation's primary run to the 12:30a rerun slot.

Edited by phillynewslover

Looks like WMYT decided to add another run of Divorce Court at 11:30 to replace Protection Court rather than putting Relative Justice there, according to TV Passport. They could’ve even put Relative Justice at 8:30 am, not like they don’t have enough infomercials overnight.

Strange to see so few changes to the lineup here. Besides the CW+ switcharoo with KCYU gaining Seinfeld, and Nick Cannon coming to CW+, new shows aren't making it to my market. We'll see about Young Sheldon, albeit the website has no affiliate listed when I enter a 989XX or 993XX zip code. Unless someone got it last minute, it too goes uncleared. But hey, three reruns of Judge Judy on KIMA. 🤪

21 minutes ago, VHSgoodiesWA said:

Strange to see so few changes to the lineup here. Besides the CW+ switcharoo with KCYU gaining Seinfeld, and Nick Cannon coming to CW+, new shows aren't making it to my market. We'll see about Young Sheldon, albeit the website has no affiliate listed when I enter a 989XX or 993XX zip code. Unless someone got it last minute, it too goes uncleared. But hey, three reruns of Judge Judy on KIMA. 🤪

There’s not a lot of changes in Charlotte either so far other than WJZY, WMYT and WCCB. I thought there could be more shows moving stations and leaving syndication. I thought I heard Couples Court and Lauren Lake would be going away,  the only change to WAXN’s lineup so far is Storage Wars replacing Impractical Jokers at 5:30 am starting Monday the 6th, I thought more stations would be getting rid of Judge Judy. So far it’s been an anticlimactic silly syndie season at least in Charlotte.

1 hour ago, Georgie56 said:

Mike Richards is gone from Wheel and J! completely.

Good. It made no sense when Richards chose himself as host of Jeopardy!, and even less sense was made when he chose to stay on as EP after he resigned as J! host. I hope both it and Wheel find either a fine EP from the outside or a suitable successor from inside. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GodfreyGR said:

Any word where Kelly and Ryan are going in MN? Hubbard is doing local at 9AM on KSTP/WDIO/KAAL beginning 9/7...

https://kstp.com/news/locally-produced-minnesota-live-program-kstp-tv-schedule/6221771/?cat=12157

KARE at 11. But then KARE is losing Drew Barrymore to WUCW.

Just now, ColtFromGulfcoast said:

KARE at 11. But then KARE is losing Drew Barrymore to WUCW.

At least in the Twin Cities

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Georgie56 said:

Sorry.

Good riddance to Mike.  He was no longer a good fit for both shows and became a distraction after news of his treatment towards others went public.  

Wonder if this changes plans on airing the five episodes he taped as host.  I also wonder if both Wheel and J! will each get a ratings boost thanks to the controversy.

• Like 2

WADL will be airing Highway thru Hell at 3 AM, The Liquidator x2 at 3 PM and Storage Wars x2 at 4 PM. They are also restoring a double-run of Friends at 9 PM, likely as a stopgap measure before it picks up MyNetworkTV on 9/20.

Even though the Young Sheldon syndication website mentioned it airing on WKBD, it was nowhere to be found on its new schedule. Speaking of which, WKBD will replace the outgoing Jerry Springer by moving forward Judge Mathis, and in turn expand its late afternoon sitcom block by one hour using double runs.

The 11 PM airings of The Big Bang Theory and Two and a Half Men have been swapped between WKBD and WWJ.

Apparently Access Daily will be airing on both WMYD (11 PM) and WADL (10 AM) and The Doctors will be airing on both WMYD (11 AM) and WWJ (3 AM).

1 hour ago, CLETVFan said:

Good riddance to Mike.  He was no longer a good fit for both shows and became a distraction after news of his treatment towards others went public.  

Wonder if this changes plans on airing the five episodes he taped as host.  I also wonder if both Wheel and J! will each get a ratings boost thanks to the controversy.

J! probably will, except for Mike's five episodes when/if they air. However, the first week of their hiatus, which was another run of their "Around the World with Alex" package of reruns from the 2000's and 2010's, had a pretty big drop, so much that Wheel actually beat it (although to be fair, J! repeats are obvious and Wheel's are not; they try to disguise them as new eps a lot of the time so the GP doesn't know better)

• Like 1

gotham city updates as of 9/13:

-No changes at WNBC or WABC

-WCBS: The Balancing Act at 2:37a 

-WNYW: TMZ (1st run) moves back to 6:30p from 7:30 to make room for You bet your life.

25 words or less (2nd run) at 1a

-WWOR: You bet you life (2nd) at 12a

TMZ Live (R) at 12:30a

The Simpsons at 1:30a

-WPIX: Couples Court at 11a (I have a feeling this is temporary + Judge Jerry gains back 2nd run)

Judge Jerry (solo) at 11:30a

Steve wilkos (2x) 12-2p (1p airing replaces CW feed of springer) 

-WLNY: Dr Phil (R) 3a (bumps out Forensic Files + Pawn Stars) 

Scene of the crime: 4am (replaces Personal Injury Court)

(believe to be an Investigative Discovery program, not the Stephen J Canell anthology) 

Forensic Justice: 430am (bumps out Paternity Court)

Forensic Files 5a (bumps out Dr Phil rerun)

Paternity Court 5:30a

Pawn Stars 6a (replaces another Paternity Court)

Storage Wars 6:30a (replaces Cheaters)

Edited by justin2kx