2021-22 Syndicated News

CLETVFan

2 hours ago, Nelson R. said:

I couldnā€™t find the article at that link. Hereā€™s one.Ā https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadline.com/2021/08/atts-warnermedia-talk-fox-to-sell-tmz-1234812552/amp/

Ā 

Somehow I wonder if Warner would just sell Telepictures period to Fox. Most, if not all of the shows from Telepictures air on Fox (and you'd have to wonder if somehow Fox would snare what would be a Warner-bros developed EllenĀ replacement.)

Interesting, given that my ABC station WLOSĀ  will have double doses of Jeopardy on some nights the only difference will be the host....Kind of like when Price is RightĀ had Bob Barker hosting the morning version, but Tom Kennedy hosted the evening version, but both were on the same station WSPA in Spartanburg which was a CBS station.

Finally got a look at the CW+ schedule. The one I saw is CT; I know currently what's seen at 4p ET (now, The Goldbergs) is on at 11p CT. Not sure if that will continue.

Ā 

NEW

Highway Thru Hell (6a)

Divorce Court (not sure if current or reruns) (7a, 3 and 330p)

Nick Cannon (11a, 5p)

The Liquidator (1a)

Ā 

GONE

Millionaire, Springer (with national CW), Seinfeld, PPI's 1a

Ā 

MORNINGS

Highway, Divorce, Judge Jerry, Maury, Wilkos, Maury, Cannon

AFTERNOON

Judge Jerry x2, Divorce x2, Wilkos, Cannon, Family Guy x2

LATE (after CW Prime)

Goldbergs x2, Bob's Burgers x2, Black-ish x2, Schitt's Creek x2, Liquidator

Ā 

Ā 

Perhaps Seinfeld will move to KCYU if that's the case. Or it will just disappear from Yakima. There is no MyNetwork station to take any remaining syndication stock. That's why Access Hollywood has been absent from our market for several years.

And what is "The Liquidator"? Some new reality show? I know Highway Through Hell is one of TheĀ WeatherĀ Ā Reality Channel's shows...

Ā 

Still no list for You Bet Your Life or Young Sheldon with a month to go.

10 hours ago, VHSgoodiesWA said:

Thanks for the info on The Liquidator. Sounds like Storage Wars meets Pawn Stars. But it's a fairly old show to put into reruns...aired from 2012-15 on Canada's OLN network. It was filmed in Burnaby, BC, near Vancouver.

PPI, its distributor, keeps syndicating Canadian shows hoping one of them will hit the jackpot.

12 hours ago, Nelson R. said:

Rachael Ray will be back on WJZY for another year. Just saw a promo for the new season starting September 13. But it didnā€™t mention a time. Hmmmā€¦could GDC finally be expanding into the 9am hour?

They should add a 9AM hour and move that Dateline and 25 Words or Less back to WMYT while bringing back the Real and Dr Oz to WJZY

https://youngsheldonweeknights.com/local_listings/

Ā 

Times are up for Young Sheldon. KSTW Seattle takes a double-run from 5-6pm this fall, but entering any '989XX' zip code comes up empty, so it looks like YS is not scheduled to be on any stations - for now. Whoever runs programming at KIMA needs to get Inside Edition moved over to 4:30 this fall and replace the 6:30 timeslot with YS. YS, BBT, Simpsons, what a lineup that would be šŸ˜‰

1 hour ago, VHSgoodiesWA said:

3 runs in Charlotte, all on WJZY? That canā€™t be right, because of the noon news. I guess they mean WMYT for the noon run. Or midnight on WJZY, but that makes no sense whatsoever.Ā Looks like WJZY is getting a double run at 7 and 7:30. Judging from the earlier promo I thought they would keep their BBT run at 7:30. That would have made so much sense.Ā YS does not need a triple run, with only 83 episodes available this year. I guess WMYT could getĀ all three Big Bang runs.Ā 

A6DEABA0-0F26-44F1-8F50-219E1F26A397.png

Edited by Nelson R.

18 minutes ago, VHSgoodiesWA said:

https://youngsheldonweeknights.com/local_listings/

Ā 

Times are up for Young Sheldon. KSTW Seattle takes a double-run from 5-6pm this fall, but entering any '989XX' zip code comes up empty, so it looks like YS is not scheduled to be on any stations - for now. Whoever runs programming at KIMA needs to get Inside Edition moved over to 4:30 this fall and replace the 6:30 timeslot with YS. YS, BBT, Simpsons, what a lineup that would be šŸ˜‰

For Houston, it has 6:00PM and 6:30PM as the airtimes, but no station listed.

39 minutes ago, Action Newsroom said:

7 and 9:30pm on WPHL in Philly, displacing mothership TheĀ Big Bang Theory (7) and Mom (9:30)Ā from their respective timeslots.

Interesting. It is leading into The Goldbergs at 7p and out of it at 9:30p. I wonder where BBT will end up.

Just now, phillynewslover said:

Interesting. It is leading into The Goldbergs at 7p and out of it at 9:30p. I wonder where BBT will end up.

They could move the Goldbergs out of the 7:30 slot but with it being the Philly station I doubt it.Ā 

• Like 1