WBNS and WTHR

newsman123

From what I have seen, Tegna has ruined both these stations. Their talent and product is unwatchable. Great veteran anchors and reporters replaced by kids with hip haircuts, bad theme music, boring content etc. 

Im not crazy, right? Whats the opinion on the inside? 

I don't really care for the music.  With that said--i could care less who is reporting the news as long as it is accurate, and tells me what is happening.  

What is boring about what these two stations are reporting or not reporting??  

WTHR now has access to more $ and other stations in the event of news emergency's, so that is a positive of having Tegna own the station. 

27 minutes ago, DENDude said:

I don't really care for the music.  With that said--i could care less who is reporting the news as long as it is accurate, and tells me what is happening.  

What is boring about what these two stations are reporting or not reporting??  

WTHR now has access to more $ and other stations in the event of news emergency's, so that is a positive of having Tegna own the station. 

Having a network of sister stations is a plus, but the amount of money the Wolfe Family historically spent on the TWO stations is probably close to the money Tegna puts into ALL of their stations, COMBINED.

Archived