Ion Media Networks - General Discussion

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Pax TV—i—ION metamorphosis is very interesting to look at in retrospect.   You could argue that Pax TV was a diginet 25 years ahead of its time with a lineup heavy on reruns (albeit with

It should be noted that the Scripps/Katz networks and ION are all genre channels: Newsy -> all-news, no frills Grit -> westerns Laff -> sitcoms Bounce -> African Ame

I suspect that, in the coming days, a lot of the subchannels that are duplicated between Scripps-owned stations in the local division and the Scripps national muxes will move over for good. You have t

Posted Images

WTVR in Richmond will be adding ION on 6.5 soon according to RabbitEars. Currently it's on WRIC 8.2. WRIC has been carrying ION since November 2015.

Edited by tw-804
On 4/2/2021 at 3:32 AM, Route66Fan said:

KPXE-TV, in Kansas City, MO, has dropped HSN & is now carrying QVC2 on Ch. 50.6.

Might report it on AVS Forums to. 

Also WDAF feed of Court TV on 631 CCI.

Edited by Asomrjsurf

In Philadelphia, ABC O&O WPVI has dropped their Laff broadcast on 6.3 and replaced it with “this”, while also adding a 6.4 for what I believe is the first time to carry QVC. Maybe WPPX will be gaining Newsy soon now that QVC has found a new Philly OTA home. Here’s hoping!

30 minutes ago, PhillyWatch said:

In Philadelphia, ABC O&O WPVI has dropped their Laff broadcast on 6.3 and replaced it with “this”, while also adding a 6.4 for what I believe is the first time to carry QVC. Maybe WPPX will be gaining Newsy soon now that QVC has found a new Philly OTA home. Here’s hoping!

In fact, five other ABC O&Os have replaced Laff with thisTv. Only KTRK and KFSN still carry Laff on .3’s.