NFL Rights Shakeup (sort of)

The Frog

1 hour ago, Roadrunner said:

Pretty sure just 2 with this new deal: 2026 and 2030. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, though.

https://espnpressroom.com/us/press-releases/2021/03/the-walt-disney-company-espn-and-national-football-league-reach-landmark-long-term-agreement/

Also: 

Monday Night Football To Include Three Weeks With Multiple Monday Games; Saturday Action Also Coming
ESPN will increase its regular-season schedule by 35% — six more games per year (from 17 to 23). It will include an ESPN game on Monday nights (including three weeks with a separate game on ABC), a Saturday doubleheader the season’s final week and the Sunday morning game on ESPN+. Monday Night Football, which has been aired on ESPN in primetime since 2006, remains cable’s most-watched series.

The added two Saturday games will take place during the final week of the regular season and will showcase matchups with playoff implications. Both of those games will be simulcast on ABC and ESPN.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Telemundo television network is gonna broadcast Super Bowl LVI making the first Spanish-language broadcast network to air the Super Bowl in the US, and it's part of the new agreement as well.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Georgie56 said:

That's not happening

I see Ian Eagle close to reality tho as he has already called TNF games in the past on the dial and I'm sure he doesn't mind moving over to TV

Archived