Lou Dobbs Tonight Cancelled at Fox Business

Action Newsroom

Fox News has announced that Lou Dobbs Tonight has been cancelled. Its last episode aired tonight (February 5); it will be replaced next week by Fox Business Tonight, a temporary program with rotating hosts. Dobbs will likely not appear on either of Fox's lineups after the axing, but is still currently under contract.

27 minutes ago, Action Newsroom said:

Fox News has announced that Lou Dobbs Tonight has been cancelled. Its last episode aired tonight (February 5); it will be replaced next week by Fox Business Tonight, a temporary program with rotating hosts. Dobbs will likely not appear on either of Fox's lineups after the axing, but is still currently under contract.

I want to say this is a shame but he's been pushing false narratives and conspiracy theories for years and this cancellation is justifiable. The mighty have fallen, he isn't as respected as he once was at CNN anymore.

1 minute ago, KentBrockman said:

I want to say this is a shame but he's been pushing false narratives and conspiracy theories for years and this cancellation is justifiable. The mighty have fallen, he isn't as respected as he once was at CNN anymore.

Same thing with Maria. She used to be one of CNBC'S biggest stars. Now I don't think she talks about business or the stock market anymore. She and Dobbs have both destroyed their careers. Dobbs at 75 will likely retire. I wonder if Maria will be next and more will follow after that?

1 hour ago, Action Newsroom said:

Show page has also 404'ed; I did find the last episode on YouTube (how has Fox never gotten control of the gray-market uploads of their news shows, they have weeks of his old shows on non-FNC/FBN channels?!) and it was very clear with his 'join me for my best-of episode tomorrow' outro that something happened in-between 5:59pm and 7:00pm tonight that ended the show so fast.

Just now, Newsjunkie24 said:

Have those two shows been cancelled or just on extended hiatus due to the pandemic?

Bulls and Bears has been on indefinite hiatus due to the pandemic (they put Kennedy on hiatus partly for that reason when Trish Regan wrecked her lead-in and she returned several months later free and clear of that disaster)

Archived