KTVI getting a new set

Mrtraveler01

They get a bunch of walls blown out for an expanded studio and new weather offices, and we can't even get a damn switcher?!  /s

Nexstar seems to love going all in on their duopolies. Makes us little guys feel left out. :(

15 hours ago, TheGuru said:

They get a bunch of walls blown out for an expanded studio and new weather offices, and we can't even get a damn switcher?!  /s

Nexstar seems to love going all in on their duopolies. Makes us little guys feel left out. :(

What's your market???

16 hours ago, TheGuru said:

As someone who lives in a market with a Nexstar duopoly...can't say I have a problem with that 🤣

But, in all seriousness, they really do need to invest in their single stations more if this is the case.

18 hours ago, TheGuru said:

3 hours ago, Gavin said:

What's your market???

I personally don't believe they should answer, just for the sake of their job. Some companies (read: all industries) do not take kindly to disparaging comments about it.

19 hours ago, TheGuru said:

I get the frustration. Personally I think the current studio KTVI has is still fine.

2 hours ago, Mrtraveler01 said:

I get the frustration. Personally I think the current studio KTVI has is still fine.

It does give old Tribune vibes, but it was still relatively young, but if this new set is terrible I’ll got

back to miss this set!!!

• 2 months later...
On 2/12/2021 at 12:21 PM, newsguy557 said:

The new set is supposed to debut on Monday, Feb. 15.

Looks like it debuted over the weekend (just in time for an impending winter storm).

Looks like they got a KOIN/WFLA style set.

https://fox2now.com/news/missouri/fox-2-unveils-new-broadcast-studio/

On 12/3/2020 at 12:54 AM, TheGuru said:

Hit your budgets and you will. 

Archived