WLNS Getting New Set

Morphtato

• 2 months later...

I like it, nice refresh of the logo , and very impressed with the whole new look, just got to update the  T&T bug, but now they dont look so damn confined, the music beds and transitions [god THEY FINALLY HAVE TRANSITIONS!!!] are cool, and YESSSSSSSSSSS! they are back together!!! the EYE and 6 are finally back! 

59 minutes ago, lugnuts6 said:

I like it, nice refresh of the logo , and very impressed with the whole new look, just got to update the  T&T bug, but now they dont look so damn confined, the music beds and transitions [god THEY FINALLY HAVE TRANSITIONS!!!] are cool, and YESSSSSSSSSSS! they are back together!!! the EYE and 6 are finally back! 

At least they choose not to switch to the KOIN Pkg because it was in testing.

CBS Pkg looks good on them.

6 hours ago, lugnuts6 said:

You have REALLY low standards.

I will say this about Nexstar, they're doing a much better job with the in-house set fabrications these days than in years past.

When it comes to WLNS' new digs, they literally left no corner behind in that studio.

Now if only they could've done a new 6 logo rather than keep the skinny one they've been using.

Archived